The MCR Rejects(Wednesday 2/2)

uwu a little more angst than normal

I can see Bakugo singing NF songs. Anyone else? Especially 'Let Me Go' and 'No Excuses'

NF has a line in his song called 'Nate'(you should listen to it), which says, 'and you gonna cover insecurities with lots of anger' and i was like, Bakugo? is that you?

- - - - - - - - - - - 

"Todoroki, he does want to die!"

.

.

.

.

"..What?"

Tears roll down my face as I continued.

"I saw him trying to kill himself a couple days ago! You don't know what's happening in his life! So stop...s-stop..."

"M-Midoriya, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. You're right, I shouldn't of judged him. What can I do to help?" 

"I m-made a deal with him, and I'm trying t-to get everyone to treat him better, and he might treat us better as well." Todoroki nodded. "I'll try and start treating him better." Jirou agreed. "Yeah, I never really treated him differently, but I'll try and give him at least a little more respect." Shouji just nodded, signalling that he was going to try as well. Tokoyami started to speak. "I have never seen Bakugo as someone who goes through something like that, but do not worry, I will try as well." I smiled. "Thanks, guys. This means a lot, and I think it will also mean a lot to Kacchan."

Todoroki sighed. "But, if he hurts you anymore, even a little bit, Im going to report it to Aizawa-Sensei, and he will be expelled."

I huffed, knowing that's the best answer I'll get.

"Okay. Well, I still have to do my homework, so I'm going to go." I said, getting up.

Jirou and Shouji got up as well. "Yeah, I was planning to help Kaminari with it, so I better get going."

"Well, then, bye guys!" I yelled, walking out the door and to my room.

Well, 3 more down, 5 left to go!

.

.

.

Bakugo's POV

I lay on my bed, facing the ceiling. My hands are under my head, and my mind is wandering.

Maybe he will save me. Maybe some magical wish of mine came true, and he actually can save me...

....Fuck! Who am I kidding?! He is probably just pitying me. Everyone knows how much of a...a monster I am! Just like my mom said! She always was right. 

I should of jumped without hesitation. I could have been dead already! Then that stupidly cute yet surprisingly handsome nerd with his fucking hero complex had to come and try and save me. 

Tears stream down my face. A token of how much of a whiny bitch I am.(hard mood)

Why can't I do anything right? Im so fucking weak. People always have to come and save me. First, with the sludge villain and AllMight. Then, with the kidnapping when I caused AllMight to loose his power, and now this with shitty Deku. Im such a fucking mistake. Why am I even trying?...

I look over to my pocket knife, which was to defend myself if I ever got my quirk erased for a brief amount of time. I've never thought of using it for...

...Sorry Deku. I just need to feel something other that dread and guilt for once.

I sat up and got my pocket knife, sitting on the floor with my back against the bed.

Just this once.

I raised the knife to my wrist, slowly bringing it down. I shut my eyes tight, not know how bad it would hurt. 

I brace myself for the pain that never came.

I opened my eyes to realize that its just been hovering over my wrist. 

No, you can do this, Katsuki. Come on.

I try to press the blade down, to make little droplets of blood seep through the cut, but I didn't.

Fuck! I can't do this! Why can't I do it?! Am I that weak?!

I couldn't bring myself to do it. I don't know why, though. I was fine with trying to jump of a bridge, so why can't I do this?!

I gave up on trying to figure out why I was like this, so I just grabbed my pillow, held it, and cried.

I cried my heart out. I felt good, to get out all these emotions. Its been so long since I've cried. Let alone cried this much.

But, It happened, and I couldn't stop it. So, I just let it out.

Until, I eventually cried myself to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Word Count: 788

Almost done with the drawings! >:3