Good Ending

*Artwork in this chapter IS mine, even though its cringe.

*I made another meme about Bakugo(at the top)

I'm sad that this is the last chapter, but I will start a new story as soon as possible!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Bakugo's POV

"Wait, Kacchan!"

I hesitate.

I start to think. 'Should I keep going? If I stop, I know that he will probably ask where I'm going, or some shit like that. And Deku doesn't want me dead, right? Doesn't he genuinely want to help me?'

I thought back to what Uraraka said to me at lunch today. 

"Look, Bakugo, you were a total asshole this whole year, but.. Deku-kun tried to explain what you were going through, and although what you did was really, really wrong, that doesn't mean you deserve to die, and we care about you. Just keep that in mind."

I don't deserve to die..?...Maybe, just maybe....

"What is it?"

 "Well, uh..D-Do you want to go to the arcade with the whole class?' Deku asked.

I was shocked. "The whole class?" 

"Yeah, we thought it be a good surprise for you." Todoroki said.  

I sighed.

Today, and throughout the week, they have all shown me so much love, who am I too refuse their offer, after they've been so nice to me? 

My eyes started to water a bit. "Bakugo! Are you okay, dude?" Kirishima said.

I wiped my eyes. "B-but, why for me? Why are you all being so nice to me? I was always an asshole to you guys, and I was so rude, so why-" 

"Well, for one, you are actually a pretty cool person to hang out with." Sero claimed. 

"Really..?"

Ashido chimed in. "Yeah! I noticed that when I got closer to you, you actually have a good personality!" 

"Wha-" 

Before I could finish, Kaminari cut me off. "Yeah, at the start of the year, I didn't know you, and I judged you before I knew you. You're personality isn't trash, you actually have a lot of depth, and I was kinda being a dick. Sorry about that." 

I was shocked by all the personal compliments, but they weren't done. 

Kirishima smiled. "Dude, you always helped me with tests and homework, and I never got any red marks thanks to you!" And one, after another, the compliments kept coming. 

The glittery guy, Aoyama, started to speak. "You have a good taste in clothing.

Then Satou. "You're a really good cook!"

Kouda signed. "You try to not hurt any animals when we're training in nature."

Asui. "You're really strong."

Iida. "You're one of the top students in the class!"

Ojiro. "You don't tell anyone when you catch us doing something we shouldn't be doing."

Shouji. "You don't invade other peoples privacy, which I respect."

Tokoyami. "You're really good at playing the drums, and you're really good with music in general."