T̸̙͂̈́r̷̬̎̈́͒ų̶̬̔͂e̶̊ ̷̞̪͖̈́͊͑Ě̸̖͈͖ņ̶̬̄̊̅d̶̯̑i̶͉͔͙͑̉͘ń̷̦̞ğ̷̭̳̬̈̓

*Artwork in the chapter IS mine, even though its cringe.

I'm sad that this is the last chapter, but I will start a new story as soon as possible!

Bakugo's POV

"Wait, Kacchan!"

I hesitate. 

I start to think. 'Should I keep going? If I stop, I know that he will probably ask where I'm going, or some shit like that. And Deku doesn't want me dead, right? Doesn't he genuinely want to help me?'

I thought back to what Uraraka said to me at lunch today. 

"Look, Bakugo, you were a total asshole this whole year, but...telling him to kill himself?! You're completely mental! You'll never become a hero! Midoriya is probably just pitying you. In my opinion, you should want to die. So do us all a favor and just-"

I was done. I've thought enough. It doesn't matter if Deku really did want to help me. He's only one person. There are lots of other people that wish I was dead. He'll get over me eventually, right?

"Kacchan-"

I ran out the door as fast as I could.

Just like I thought, everyone was just pitying me. What did I fucking expect?

I heard Deku yell. "Kacchan, stop! Please!"

Of course, I didn't stop.

I ran all the way up to the roof, running to the edge. Luckily there was no railings, since you aren't supposed to be up here.

I turn around quickly to see Deku chasing after me. 

"K-Kacchan, please, you don't have to do this. We can-"

I sigh heavily. "Deku, how many times do I have to say it? You can't do anything to stop me."

I see Deku start to cry. He always been a crybaby. It's kinda sad that this is the last time I'll see his face.

I feel myself tear up as well.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry it had to end like this."

Tears streamed out of Deku's eyes. "No, no it doesn't! It doesn't have to end like this! You can grow up, and become a hero, like you've always wanted to! Please! You don't know how much this would hurt everyone!"

Wow, Deku. Making me feel guilty, huh?

I take a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but you'll get over me eventually, right? I just can't keep living anymore. I'm tired, Deku. I'm just so tired. And this feeling's getting worse every single day. It's getting harder and harder to get up in the morning. I just wish I could go back to sleep and not wake up. It's probably very peaceful, being dead. That's why I go to bed so early. So I can feel peaceful just a little longer. But, everyday it's getting harder to go to sleep, and it's getting harder to wake up as well. I just think it's my time to go, Deku. I'm extremely tired, and I just want to go to sleep."

Deku was sobbing. "Kacchan, please. I'm sorry, we can talk about it, right? I can help you, we can all help you, we can-" 

"Remember what I said, Deku? This is real life. You can't talk people out of this. And even if you did love me, that wasn't enough to save me."

"Kacchan, wait-" I took a step back, closing in on the edge.

"I'm sorry..Izuku, i love you too. Remember that, please."