Chapter 1-part 2- The Talk

After I had fangirled a bit more and had eaten something I looked around to see 5 sets of eyes staring at me hungry for information and details. "What do you want to know?" I questioned Jake was the first to pipe up " well obviously the first one is why did you try and kill yourself ?" Those words stuck in my mind like rubber and glue .Kill yourself. I felt the tears coming but pushed them back forcefully. "Well" I began " Basically when I was 4 my dad left because he cheated on my mum about 50 times in 10 years....." Gasps escaped dropped jaws around the room." Since then I haven't seen or heard from him so in my opinion he's a dick. After 3 years so since I was 7 my mum became a smoking alcholic and beat me for no reason. I know you probably hear this a lot but your music genuinely kept me alive for this long. However I thought on the last night of my life what better way to spend it than surrounded by what kept me alive....." By the time I was done tears were down my eyes and the guys were crying too.

After a few minutes silence Andy cherped up " so let's go get your stuff where do you live" I told him my address and he passed it on to Jinxx who was driving. When we reached my house I only wanted one person to come with me. Andy. I pulled him down and whispered in his ear " Will you come please.... Just you?" To which he replied nothing but a nod told the guys and then he grabbed my hand and we went in. I lead him to my room and grabbed the little belongings I have. I had a few BVB,AA and Falling In Reverse tops, a few pairs of black skinnies, some pjs and my essentials like hair products, straightners, iPod phone and chargers also u blade but luckily Andy didn't notice.

When we took my 3 small rucksacks to the bus Jake spoke " Need some help with the rest of it?"

"Umm this is it..." I replied soon I was watching the guys in a huddle whispering quietly to each other. After a while they turned around and in unison started to sing let's go to the mall (song off how I met your mother). I joined in and we set off.

After a good 30 minutes we reached the mall and decided to split up. Me,Andy and CC, Jake, Jinxx and Ashley. Me Andy and CC headed straight to blue banana and they brought me some tops and bracelets and skinny jeans. " Well this it kiddo?" CC asked me and I was so astounded by the amount of stuff I had I was gonna cry and replied with a simple nod. Andy's phone began to ring he finished his conversation with the mistery person walked over and said "We have to meet the other guys at the food court in 5!" So I guess the mystery person isn't such a mystery anymore. Andy and CC paid and we headed to the court to see the other guys waiting. After a very long debate we decided to eat at Nandos.

We all ate in silence. "So Jade what did you get ?" Ashley asked with a wink. Is he trying to flirt with me I thought. Pretending I thought nothing of it just simply told him what I got. I swear Andy scoweled at him for flirting. On the way out the mall Andy and the band had to sign a few autographs and then we climbed back onto the bus.

"I'm gonna go get a wash and get changed is  that okay?" Andy replied "Of course I will show you where it is." A few wolf whistles came from around the room and soon died down after me yelling fuck you all at them. Someone's voice ,who I couldn't recognise, replied with no that's just Andy love. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment ... Wait do I like Andy all ready??

So guys what do you think? Hope you enjoy please vote and leave feedback. Also just to say I don't own any characters bit Jade in this story.