2nd Week Dreams

As you can see we are onto the 2nd week of our little adventure, this day is a little different though so,
Enjoy!

————————————————

    "Wakatoshi-kun~" The red headed boy whispered into his ear, "Your lips are so soft, y'know?" He smirked, Wakatoshi just sat there as the red-headed middle blocker caressed his neck and lips.

    Wakatoshi loved this overwhelming feeling, "M-more.."

    The red-headed middle blocker looked him in the eye, holding his chin and said, "Not until you wake up." He smiled.

    Wakatoshi jumped up from his bedsheets, he was startled by Tendou's sudden notion, "I haven't even seen Tendou for a year, how could I know if he has changed or not." Wakatoshi just sat there for a moment, on the edge of his bed.

Where did Tendou Satori go?

    Wakatoshi thought long and hard about this question for the past 2 years. Ever since their graduation, he disappeared without a trace, he doesn't even live at his own house anymore. Wakatoshi wiped those thoughts away, he had school.

    He looked to the clock on his nightstand, '6:57'. He quickly hopped off from his bed, he had no time to take a shower, or even have breakfast. The door to his closet made a loud bang when he closed it after getting his clothes for today.

    He stumbled out the door while struggling to but his shoes on, "God damnit Tendou, look what you made me do, acting all clumsy like this." Wakatoshi muttered under his panting.

    As he rushed into class, he quickly slid down the row of the long bench, stopping where exactly he needed to be. The school bell rang. "Wakatoshi-Kun, what did you bring for lunch today?" He swear he could've heard Tendou say, he swiftly turned his head to see who said it.

    Of course, it was some person who was talking to another person. Why was he thinking of Tendou recently?

"Stop coming into my mind, I'll miss you too much."