Dump Her

So I decided to extend the story a little because I have new ideas, so expect, like, 3-8 more chapters. And sorry for being on Hiatus for so long, I've been procrastinating and just talkin' on Discord. Anyways,

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------

     "I'm sorry, what?" I was in disbelief, what did Tendou say?

     "I sthaid, I'll make you fall for me," He chuckled. Everybody froze in shock, they were in complete disbelief. I just stood there like a statue, I don't want to hurt my best friend's feelings just because I'm not gay, or bisexual.

    "Tendou, I'm sorry but I have a girlfriend." I tried to be reasonable. I can't hurt Mika's feelings and hurt Tendou's at the same time. I'd never forgive myself.

    He pulled out a nail filer from his pocket, he began to scratch his finger nails with the filer, "Dump her then." He retorted. I'm sorry but is this the Tendou Satori I know? He would be understanding, not all sassy.

    "How can you say that Tendou?!" Shirabu ran to Tendou, grabbing his collar. Tendou seemed unbothered as he continued to file his nails.

    "I'm only sthaying the wordsth that pop up in my brain, ith called sthpeaking my mind. Learn sthomething out of this." Tendou spat. Terushima began laughing.

    "Good one Tendou! I love that motivation of yours! Always so perfect!" He shot up a thumbs up, he pressed his index finger and his thumb together to make a little heart as well. Shirabu shot his head towards Terushima's direction. He looked like he was ready to strangle him.

    "This is your fault Tendou is like how the way he is! Unmotivated to do good in life, not getting a good education, never making a benefit for himself! You caused this!! He used to be a good person, now he's just another street mutt! Tendou is like this because he met you!"

    "Stop making assumptions asshat!! You think I'm the reason why Tendou is another street mutt because of me?!"

    "Of course! Look at you! Your appearance is revolting and embarrassing to look at, even standing next to you makes me feel like I've failed in life!"

    "There is no right or wrong in life!! There is no good or bad in life!!" Terushima began yelling, "You're the same as those people who judge people's appearances! Just because I look like this doesn't mean you can judge my past or future! I do what I want and I have my preferences! My body my choice right!?" At this point, everybody had their eyes on Terushima and Shirabu, "If you really wanna' complain go back to your big fancy house and go tell your parents to do something about it!! You judging my appearance right now and telling me I'm bad?! You're just as bad as me then!"

    There was a long pause of silence. Until Tendou spoke up, "Don't blame Terusthima for my appearance and my life choicesth. If you're going to blame my besth friend for being by my thide and letting me do what I wanna' do then I've made the wrong choice to come visssit you guysth." He pivoted to Terushima, helping him up off his injured leg.

    "Let's go home Terusthima." They both started walking to the emergency stairs door, "And by the way Uthijima, you have until Friday to think about your choice." And before he disappeared that night, he winked at me.

I don't think I've ever been more blessed in my whole entire life.