Dumb, Teen, And A Boy

Thanks for 40 reads on my story! I might be doing a Tsukiyama story or maybe a Kagehina fanfiction. Either way, I hope you have a good day! I reread my story with the music playing up top, It's a good song, try and read it with the story!

[Song Does Not Belong To Me]

Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------

    I'm just a teen, a dumb teen, a dumb boy teen. People judged me for my weird appearance. My hair was red, unusual hair color, right? People say my eyes were weird shaped, and that my bruised fingers were out of the ordinary.

    Because of these appearances, people thought I was the reincarnation of Satan. I looked like the devil himself. My style was also horrible. I usually wore black turtlenecks with black jeans, pretty basic, am I right? I also wore gray hoodies with jogging pants.

    On special occasions, I would wear button up T-shirts with cargo pants. It doesn't bother me though, what are people going to do, tell me to change?

    But now, I've learn to love my appearance. I think I look amazing. People can't tell me what to do with my hair, style, or face. I was born this way. What could I not know about the world?

    People only focus on people's looks. Not their personalities, nor their problems. People don't take into consideration what people go through. The world is all about money, looks, and women. And I'm all for it. This corrupted world is going to die anyway, might as well live as you want to, am I right?

    All our lives just lead up to useless school work, 8 to 11 hours at work, getting kids to mess this world up even more, and then dying. It's all a hoax, a simulation. All the things we work hard on end up getting destroyed anyway.

    This isn't an anime show like 'Naruto' or 'My Hero Academia'. We don't have powers to save the world or something. It's just business, money, and school. More than a quarter of our lives are all about school. I think it's just funny people put so much work into these kinds of stuff.

    Just turned 20, and the world is going to revolve around me. I've dropped out of college and done some illegal stuff. Well, a lot I should say. My best friend, Yuji Terushima, has stuck with me for the past 2 years, he just graduated from high school, and is now on the run from cops. Apparently he glitter-bombed Aoba Johsai's gym. It was pretty funny, we had a good laugh. He gets me.

    He also thinks that life is just a simulation of good and stereotypical goody-two shoes work. We just want to have fun while we are young. We want good memories for when we die, not working in a gray cubicle, staring at a computer screen. I want a fun life ahead of me, unlike that Ushiwaka, going to college acting like a goody-two shoes.

As soon as I heard him say, 'I want to become some sort of doctor or nurse.' I immediately freaked out. I fled the scene after that. I moved houses with my parents, and now I live with Terushima. We currently live near the border of Miyagi Prefecture and Fukushima Prefecture. We've gathered some friends on the way who believe and think the same way as us. Life has been pretty good so far, just how I want it to be.

    I found myself graffitiing my own bedroom wall with the words, 'Miracle Boy' with lines and patterns. It was a boring day because cops were wandering the streets to look out for boys who had this description, "Tall lanky boy, about in his 20s, red hair, and a boy whose hair is under shaved, blonde at the top, black earring studs, silver tongue piercing, about 19." Now I wonder who that could be.

    I continued spraying my wall until some blonde haired annoyance comes in my room and scares the living red off me. "Hey bro!" Terushima was that annoyance. He almost busted my door down.

    "Terusthima! Knock you yellow Pikachu!" The spray can was on the floor now, making a stain in my carpet.

    Terushima ignored my comment and went right on with his topic, "Look bro! Shiratorizawa is having a Reunion Week! We should totally go!" I was in shock, was this my time to finally show my face and surprise everybody like a shonen manga? "We could stay the whole week at my old teammates house! We are going to have a blast!" I smirked my usual satanic smirk.

"Now that makesth me feel 120%."