Snobbish

my boy finally has another chapter lets goooo

by the way, sorry about all the inactivity, i rewatched yuri!!! on ice and then cried for days. stan viktuuri for clear skin lol

enjoy

--------------------------

      "You think this is a fucking game? People talking to one another like they actually know each other? Girls saying 'selfies are life!'" I side punched the wall, "you guys don't understand what you truly want!"

      "You're such a weirdo! Stop talking to us from now on," he pushed me down, "let's go guys, he is getting infected with weird thoughts." I heard them all laugh.

      This wasn't uncommon, I have to deal with these kinds of guys everyday, since the beginning of my 3rd year at Johzenji High, to right now. Everybody thinks I'm some sort of emo tree hugger for having these thoughts, which I probably am. 

      I couldn't rant to anybody about how I felt, until Tendou came into my life. I could finally express myself.

---------------------

      "Tendou! Wanna' go prank Wakatoshi!?" I held a bunch of whoopie cushions. 

      "Nah, I don't want him to hate me.." he was definitely in a mood. Ever since he came back to Shiratorizawa, he's been lovesick for Ushijima.

      "Oh come on man, you've been no fun lately!"

      "I just need time to think, y'know." he sighed. I can't believe this guy. I rested my hands on my hips. I guess I should help him with his illness.

      "Today is the day all of us Aces go out together and eat. Whenever we're done eating, I'll guide them to the park and then text you when we get there. You'll show up out of nowhere and when I see you, I'll go up to you and kiss your cheek." I wrote all of this down on a white board that appeared out of nowhere.

      He held his cheek, "Ew, I'm saving all of my body kisses for Ushiwaka." he retorted, grossed out.

      "Relax, I'll say 'no homo' before that." I facepalmed.

      "Deal." we both high-fived each other and then shook on it.

      After 30 minutes of eating at the diner, I convince the whole group to go to the park and chill out there. I waited anxiously. I pulled out my phone and clicked on Tendou's name.

close.cropped.hairplayboy

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU ITS ALMOST TIME

miracleboy_monster

relax, i'm going along with the plan

close.cropped.hairplayboy

hurry up!!!!!! ushijima is aboutta leave!!!!!

miracleboy_monster

gotta' look good for the occasion B)

close.cropped.hairplayboy

you are an enormous child.

      I shut down my phone, I looked up to see a red-headed person walking around the park. He looked over at our group and smiled. Alright, hopefully I don't die.

      "Tendou! It's been so lonely without you!" I ran towards him, hugging him, "Is he looking?" I whispered into his ear.

      "Yep."

      "Ight then, no homo broski." I pecked him on the cheek. 

      "Terushima.. Terushima..! See you on the other side, my guy.." he whisper-yelled into my ear.

      "W-what do you me-" before I could finish my sentence, I felt something lift me up by the back of my collar, I looked behind my shoulder and saw a green-haired giant holding me.

      "Hey! Wakatoshi! Mind letting me down?" I nervously laughed. I'm screwed.

      "No." he then threw me into a tree. I was caught in a tree branch, stuck in the leaves. 

      "OUCH! SON OF A BITC-" I heard the group laugh. It's alright, as long as Tendou gets what he wants. I pushed the leaves out of my view and saw Tendou being dragged away by Ushijima. I definitely pushed a button in him.

I guess I've done my part in this story. He's way more happier with him than doing stupid pranks with me. 

-----------------

i know this chapter is undetailed and short but i've been having writers block

btw stan viktuuri

word count ; 637