A Praying

I have this cool scenario about a Tsukkiyama fanfic, but I'll wait until this story is done. By the way, there are some actual spoilers of the show. Anyways,

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------

    Today was the day I finally get to see my old teammates again, Ushijima-San is coming back, Semi-San is coming back, everybody is coming back. Probably not Tendou though. But I'm still excited. I can show Ushijima-San that I've become the ace, he'll be so proud. I couldn't focus properly during morning practice.

    As I was cleaning up, I heard a few of my teammates talking about Ushijima-San. "I can't believe we are going to get to see the one and only Ushijima!" Number 11 said, his face lighting up like a little kid when they get candy.

    "He really has made a good name for Shiratorizawa! I want to be just like him!" Number 9 blurted out. I am glad I chose Shiratorizawa, unlike somebody who has many fangirls and is quite a handsome person but has a trashy personality and also makes fun of that Karasuno setter Kageyama and he has built up his name as 'King of the Court'. I think you get my point.

    I'm still so excited though. As I made my way to the gym door, I was surprised on what my juniors had to add to their Ushijima talk, "I also want to see Tendou! He's really good at Guess Blocking!" A couple of other 2nd years joined in with the 1st years.

    "I saw him on television once and he completely obliterated the Greatest Decoy's spike, it was so cool! That moment is the reason why I came to this school!"

    Number 11 spoke again, "Imagine blocking Shoyo Hinata's spike. You'd have to be really talented to do that. That shrimp is unpredictable!" I almost started tearing up when I heard Tendou's name. It's been 2 years since he disappeared, I really miss his stupid jokes and him teasing Semi-San.

I am only praying Tendou shows up.