The Ace Day

I'M SO SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES I LEGIT GOT GROUNDED PLEASE ACCEPT THIS AS MY APOLOGY ;;

ENJOY!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Dump her then." 

      Those words kept ringing in my head. I was debating on whether I liked Tendou or Mika.

      "At least you can stop questioning yourself, Ushijima-Senpai." Tsutomu smiled. I forgot, we were going to go out for an "ace" stroll with other aces. And because of this event, I have to see Terushima's face again.

      "What's up Wakatoshi! I've been feeling kinda' lonely without you, y'know?" He elbowed me, this was going to be a long day. After a little walking, we decided on a restaurant to get some food, it was a diner. We all sat down in a booth, of course, me in the middle. We looked at the menus below us. I picked one up and opened it, reading all the options. I'm not one to eat burgers and fries, but I did anyway.

      "Terushima, long time no see, where were you?" Iwaizumi questioned. He was sitting right beside me, Terushima sat all the way on the inside of the booth. I heard him snicker, and saw him covering his mouth with his hand covered in Silver Chrome Hearts rings. Now, where'd you get those?

      "Oh, I was just travelling to different parts of Japan.. How's your gym going?" He grinned, placing his hand down onto the table. I looked to my right to see Iwaizumi pissed, looks like Terushima got on his bad side after saying that.

      "Some idiot glitter-bombed the whole entire gym, each one! The principal was pissed, and then we had to clean up the glitter," he growled, "and it was even our fucking fault." He slammed his hand onto the table.

      "Woah! Language!" Tsutomu blurted and pointed at Iwaizumi. 

      "I'm just too mad about that." Iwaizumi sighed.

      "Whoever that guy was, he's pretty daring to do that kind of thing!" Terushima laughed.

      It was going really good, today everybody got along and laughed, just like how they were back on the court. No fights, just messing around. It was nice to just relax and enjoy time with friends. We all went to the park after we ate, just to sit around and let our stomachs die down.

      "This is wonderful, just to listen to the birds and talk." Asahi sighed. I can agree, it was wonderful.

      "We should do this more often," I sat up, "all of us aces should go out more together." Everybody turned their heads towards me.

      "Good idea! I'd be glad to go eat with you guys again!" Hinata jumped up, he almost did the splits in mid-air. We all chuckled.

"Then it's settled, we all go out together Saturday."