Define The Word 'Awkward'

Trying something new with points of view! I take my word back on new chapters and stories being posted on Saturdays, I'll post when I want to.

Enjoy!

----------------------------------------

    Talk about awkward. These guys haven't said anything on the way to the food area. It's just me and Tendou talking. They won't even look at us. Freakin' goody-two shoes, am I right? I swear I could see sweat dripping down from that bowl-cut boy's cheek. Are they that afraid of us?

    We're human beings too, we're not just wild children who like to cause trouble. See? This is what I'm talking about. People these days judge other people on their looks. Just because I have a tongue piercing doesn't mean I bully elementary kids.

    I can't stand people like them, I have no idea how Tendou was their friend, "Hey Tendou, when are you gettin' your headgear tightened-"

    I was interrupted by a nuisance, "When did you even get braced headgear, Tendou?" a spiked gray haired boy said. He looks super emo. Tendou looked back, but not in a shoulder looking back, he literally bended his head back, still walking forward. Y'know, I love Tendou, but sometimes he grosses me out with his weird habits.

    "Oh, these babiesth? I've had them for, let's thee.. 1 and a half year!" He smiled.

    Everybody had a confused look on their face, "Why do you call them babies?" Wakatoshi Ushijima asked. You idiot, because he obviously likes them. He deeply cares about them and he thinks them as his personal trophy, learn more about your best friend, dimwit.

    I noticed the guys staring at me, I probably had some scowl on my face or something. Just wave and grin. Tendou responded with an answer that I knew he would say, "Because I truly cheristh these babiesth." Everybody froze. I put my hands behind my head, just waiting for an awesome backstory moral.

    "These babiesth have taught me important thingsth about life. I one time went to store with Terusthima once, and when we were done shopping, the lady at the front counter athked me if Terusthima wath bullying me."

    Tendou stopped for a moment because a hook became undone on his gear, I'll just finish his sentence, "They thought I was bullying Tendou because of how we looked. They stereotyped him as the nerdy kid and me the bully because of my hair, tongue piercing, studs, and blonde hair. The headgear was the thing that made Tendou realize that people just go on and stereotype people into categories."

     Tendou nodded, "Adultsth think they know everything about the world. When really they justh take moviesth and make it reality. They are the real bulliesth." Everybody was silent.

    Christ alive talk about awkward, "Let's go eat some food, Tendou." Tendou nodded. The rest of the team just followed along. I guess they didn't expect Tendou to be way different from before. I can't blame them, he's changed his way of thinking because of that Wakatoshi asshat. It makes me so mad.

    "Terushima-Kun, are you okay?" Some guy with a box haircut asked me, "You seem angered by something."

    I keep doing it, I keep making angry faces, "Nah man, I'm fine, just thinking." I smiled.

    I don't understand what Tendou saw in these goody-two shoes. They are just a bunch of nerds who live the basic path of life. They are a bunch of Bill Gates wannabes. They think their expectations will become real. They are so out of their minds. A bunch of dilly dallying cock wickers. They don't deserve Tendou's respect, he's way better than those posers.

I'm going to make sure Tendou has the crown, I'm going to make sure Tendou is at the top, I'm going to make sure the world revolves around Tendou Satori.