The Lose Of My Paradise

Hello ladies and gentlemen!
I go by the name 'A Thousand' and this is my first story. These characters and show do not belong to me. I take suggestions and request and put them into my stories! So please, make sure to tell me ideas on what I should write!
Enjoy the story

———————————————

It's been 2 years since our defeat against Karasuno. All the third years have left Shiratorizawa to fulfill their career choices in college. Except one.

His name is Tendou Satori. Nobody knows what happened to him. On the day of graduation, everybody planned to see each other one last time before the third years move on. Each person was there, except him.

Ushijima Wakatoshi was very worried for his friend, so everybody contacted Tendou, went to his house, called his parents.

Nobody answered.

It was that day when everybody thought to themselves,

"Was Tendou Satori even real?"

————————————————————

    "Ushijima-San!", a girl called out. Wakatoshi turned to see his junior running towards him. "Where are you headed to?", she asked.

    Wakatoshi froze there for a moment, trying to come up with an answer, "I'm going to the dining hall right now, to get lunch. Since it's lunch time.." The last sentence was quiet.

    The girl looked up at him, "I can go to! I can walk with you to the dining hall! I was headed there anyways." Obviously a lie.

    "I'm good." Wakatoshi said quietly, only to flinch a moment after.

    The girl clinged onto his arm, "I'm going with you anyway!" She smiled. He sighed heavily, thinking to himself, "She kind of reminds me of you, Tendou."

    As they walked to the dining hall, they passed the cork board with a bunch of newspapers and flyers attached to it. One particular paper caught his eye. As he stopped to read it, the girl bumped into him, but he didn't budge. "Hey! Don't just stop like that Ushijima-Senpai! I could get hurt!" He didn't listen to a word she said, he was trying to focus of the newspaper.

———————————————————————
|          Dear students of Shiratorizawa,     |
|                                                                               |
|    3 weeks from now, the Shiratorizawa|
| board member team has decided to       |
| come up with a Reunion Week for          |
| for those who miss their friends,            |
| teachers, club mates, and seniors.         |
| There will be games, activities, cook   | outs, events, and other fun stuff to       |
| participate in. You can bring friends    |
| and family to this event. This new          |
| tradition will happen every year from  |
| now on. During this week, school           |
| learning will not be active. Take some  |
| time to relax yourself and have fun!      |
|                                                                               |
|             Sincerely, Shiratorizawa.             |
—————————————————————

    There was another paper on events happening during the days of that week but he didn't care. He just wanted to go back to Shiratorizawa. Wakatoshi returned back to reality right in the middle of the girl's lecture and ranting, "Hey, want to come with me during the Shiratorizawa Reunion Week?"

    The girl froze, her lips started to tremble as tears ran down her eyes, "Of course! I can't believe you would invite me to your old school!" Wakatoshi smiled, but it was a little smile, hardly enough for her to notice. "But on one condition." They both froze. Until the girl spoke up again.

"I have to go as your girlfriend."