Update finaly!!

Sorry I didn't update faster I was doing a lot of stuff so yeah. okay let get started. (the picture above is for Morgana)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MORGANA'S POV
Them we ate and we rushed out side the door to the bus stope with Grover. he suddenly said "um let's go in your car Eden. I don't feel fine her " he said "why what's wrong Grover" Eden asked I said "hey let's listen to him he has gotten us from get in killed before" I said Eden agreed and said "okay come on Grover" we walked to our apartment and we opens the garage door and we started the car and then we got in and drove away to school. Grover said "oh and when we get there I want to introduce you to two of my besets friends." "cool" I said we pulled up in our Aqua Chevrolet I bough and payed off last year. I was so proud of my self. We pulled up and we got out and we walked to our new school. Goode high school. it's a normal school and not a bordering school. I was happy but it's just weird that they except us. oh well at least we got our selfs a school. when we walked throw the door a boy that looked like Eden came running towards Grover and said "g-man where have you been" "Percy these are my friends Eden and Morgana Jackson ."" Grover said "Eden,Morgana this Percy Jackson". "hi" we all said together "that cool" we said again together "okay" we said again "are we relate?" I asked Grover he surged and said " I have no idea" then the principle sad to me,eden&percy "you three come over here I must speak to you" "monster" Grover squeaked. monster? What was Grover talking about. we followed the principle and the she said "well I love to see a family reunion" she said in a raspy voice I turned to Eden she looked at me. the principle said "foolish demigods you will die" "what!" Me and Eden said together as I saw here turn I to a ugly have snake half women creature me and Morgana touch out color full lockets that Are colored silver,bronze&gold. My lockets disappeared from my neck and a sword a peered in my hand the lady lonched here self towards me I swung my sword and she turned to golden dust. Percy said to me and my sister "we need to get you two to camp"...............
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What will happen? Will they make it? We'll find out on my next update. like comment and follow thanks you and I hope you enjoy
Yours truly , emely