Chapter 5

Y/n's pov

The first assessment was the 50 meter dash. I went against the broccoli haired kid. 'Jeez this is lightwork' . I decided to use glitch since Aizwa has been working on it with me I'm able to teleport myself anywhere within my field of vision. I can't take anyone with me though nor can I go anywhere that isn't in my field of vision but that's all right I guess. "1.5 seconds" the robot thing read out. "Not half  bad, Y/n. Not half bad at all." I mumbled to myself in third person and went to join the others.

The second assessment was grip strength. I used manifest for this one. I went for super strength instead of one for all (yes one for all is a power you can obtain through manifest. You know all might's secret too and he's helped you gain control over it. I know it's kind of weird but we're just gonna roll with it) since it was too strong for me right now. I gripped the stupid thing as hard as possible. It beeped and read 705.6 kilograms. 'Jeez I'm doing better than expected...maybe I want to be here at U.A after all'  I thought to myself and deactivated my quirk.

The third test was the standing long jump. I really just activated manifest and thought about the frog quirk. I knew that green haired girl had it. It was really obvious. Anyway my appearance changed a bit. My hands got bigger, legs a little longer and tongue a little longer. I then jumped my highest. I got a little higher than that green haired girl and deactivated my quirk once I landed. 'This isn't so bad after all'

The fourth test was repeated side steps. 'Again, lightwork'  I thought to myself  and activated glitch I then repeatedly teleported on either side. There's not much to this assessment.

The final test was the ball throw. I've been waiting for this one. The third to last one to go was that Kirby girl. She got infinity. "That's insane! How is that possible?"  It was that broccoli boy's turn. I didn't care about names. I only knew Shoto's and that angry boy's name anyway. Besides I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to be a hero. He was just staring at the ball. "If Mydoria doesn't shape up soon he's the one going home." the sonic boy said. 'So that's is name, huh?'  "Huh? Of course he is! He's a quirkless loser!" that Bakugo kid said. "Jeez, these kids are so annoying" I mumbled to myself. I mean c'mon. They were. "He has a quirk" the sonic boy retorted back to Bakugo. "Did you not hear about what he did at the entrance exam?"  "Huh?" 'Can he just throw the ball already? I wanna take my damn turn.'  He threw the ball. It didn't make it very far. I assumed Aizawa erased his quirk. His eyes did glow red after all. "Forty-six meters" the robot read out.  The students began to mumble and I saw all might peer around the corner. 'What the hell? Oh Yeah, Now I know where I know the name Mydoria from. He's All Might's successor'  I remember him telling me about it a few months before the entrance exam. I laughed slightly as I listened in on their conversation people started to give me the look I looked at them. "Fuck off" I said and continued listening. "She's scary" I heard the pink haired girl say. "You better believe it pinky" I mumbled to myself. I watched him throw the ball after Aizawa gave him his quirk. 705.3 meters was the distance. I could do better. 

"Hey! Broccoli Kid!" heads turned to me. "Get over here and let me heal your dumb finger." I said and walked over to him nonchalantly. I then took his hand in mine and activated manifest. The power I chose was kind of like Rapunzel's only I didn't heal with my hair. I decided to sing the healing song from that movie anyway though. "Flower gleam and glow. Let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine" I began singing as a yellow and pink light surrounded me. I heard gasps from my classmates. "Heal what has been hurt" my hair started to float. "Change the fate's design." Mydoria's finger started to turn back to it's normal state. "Save what has been lost. Bring back what once was mine. What once was mine" I ended the song and the music faded out. The light disappeared and my hair went back to normal. I opened my eyes to people staring at me. "I suggest going to see recovery girl so she can heal your stupid finger the rest of the way." I then pushed him out of the circle and deactivated the "Rapunzel Power" I chose before choosing delete I took the ball and looked at it. It disappeared. The monitor thing started glitching from the infinity sign to zero (got that idea from a bnha book called deleted go check that out :) ). I had ranked in first place by the time that whole mix up was over. Second was Bakugo Katsuki.

Time skip to after school-

I lied on the couch once I got home. "Those kids are SO annoying" I said and looked at Aizawa. "Remind me why you wanted to become a teacher again." I say with a sarcastic eye roll. "I don't need to. Also it's your turn to cook tonight" he replied. "What?! No it's not! I cooked yesterday" I said to him. "You got me. I guess I can't trick you." "Of course you can't. I'm street smart, remember?" "Yeah, yeah. I know. Anyway what do you want for dinner?" "Ramen"

A/N: Ah, we meet again my wonderful readers. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I hope you're enjoying my book so far. I don't expect it to get a lot of hype but y'know. I can dream. Anyway thank chu so much for reading. Until next time, Author chan out.

Word count: (kind of a long one) 1020