Chapter 8

Y/n's pov

skip to the day they go to the usj-

"Today's training will be a little different" Aizawa started. "You'll have three instructors. Me, All Might, and another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you." "Sir! What kind of training is this?" the elbow kid asked. I think his name is Sero. Aizawa held out a card. "Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that." Aizawa explained. The students began to chatter. 'Why are they always so loud???'  "Disasters, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout!" "Totally!" "Real hero stuff. This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shaken with excitement." "Finally, I get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit" I was pretty excited too. I even let a small smile appear on my face. "Guys I'm not finished yet. What you wear in this exercise is up to you. I know you're excited about costumes...but keep in mind you haven't used to them yet, and they might limit your abilities. This special training is at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus  to get there. That's all. Start getting ready." I got up and got my costume before going to the locker room to change. I then changed and went out to wait to get on the bus.

I heard a loud ass sound and turned to see it was Iida blowing a whistle. "Gather around, class 1-a! Using your student numbers form two neat lines so we can load the bus efficiently." 'I get he's class rep and whatever but does he have to be so loud?'  We then got on the bus. I sat next to Aizawa and listened in on everyone's conversations. They may be annoying and loud but at least they were a little interesting to listen to. "That power of yours isn't it a lot like All Might's?" Asui asked Mydoria as I spit out the water I was drinking. "Oop" I mumbled "This should be fun to hear him explain" I laughed softly. "What? Really? You think so, huh?" I could tell he was panicking. It was hilarious. "I never really thought about that. I guess it's kind of similar." I was holding back laughter not wanting to draw any kind of attention to myself. "Wait, hold on Tsu. You're forgetting All Might doesn't hurt himself. That makes a huge difference" (Does it really though??) Mydoria let out a sigh of relief. 'Boo the funs all over' I let out a small laugh. It was kind of loud though which caused people to look at me crazy. I mean it was the first time I showed any emotion that wasn't...I don't even know. "Still, I bet it's cool to have a simple augmenting-type a' quirk." I then tuned them out for the rest of the bus ride. 

At the USJ-

We got off the bus which I was extremely happy about. It was starting to get stuffy. Especially since I was wearing the shiny stretchy leather stuff. We were then greeted by the pro hero Thirteen. It's been a while since I've seen her. We walked inside the USJ. I can't lie it was wonderful there. It looked really fun and I couldn't wait for the training to begin. "Holy crap. It looks like some kind of amusement park!" Thirteen began explaining the exercise but I felt sort of...uneasy if you will. Like there was an unwanted presence. I looked up to see a black portal. I hinted towards Aizawa to turn. He got the message and whipped around, a hand reached out the portal. 'The fuck is that?'

"Stay together and don't move!" we were a bit confused but I then realized this was a real life villain attack. "Thirteen. Protect the students!" "What is that thing?" we looked to see people coming out of the black misty portal. "Wait, has the training already started already? Aren't we supposed to rescuing people?" Kirishima asked. "Stay back!" Aizawa said sterny. "This is real. Those are villains." I stared at the villains and got into a crouch position. Ready to attack at any moment. Aizawa then ran into battle leaving the rest of us behind. I then found myself getting sucked into the black mist. I got trapped in the water zone. 'Perfect' I walked around to see if there was anyone else there. I spotted some villains with Mydoria, Tsu, and Mineta. They were just getting out of there before I caught up to them. "Hey guys! Wait up!" they turned to me. When I wanted to be scary my voice would drop half an octave. Right now it was it's normal high pitched feminine voice. They looked shocked as if they've never seen me before. "Let's get back to where everyone else should be. I'm sure they're holding their ground down very well." I walked out of the water (I forgot to mention the costume was waterproof).

When we got back (still in the water) Aizawa was still standing only at hand to hand combat with the guy with a hand over his face. I then saw his elbow start to turn an ash gray color. 'Please let him be alright' The skin started to deteriorate. "No.." I whispered to myself. He was still standing even now. Dodging and attacking villains. I watched as a scared expression crossed my face.  He was still fighting. A big bird thing suddenly appeared behind him, grabbed him by the head, and slammed his face into the ground repeatedly. "No...No. I can't watch this anymore" I heard the grape head say. Tears formed in my eyes and threatened to spill out. A lump formed in my throat. "NO!"

A/N: Hello reader. I'm leaving you on a cliffhanger today. I hope you enjoyed reading ^^

-Author chan

word count: 969