Chapter 13

Y/n's pov:

"This is where you begin feeling the pain!"
'Nice'
"The first fateful game of the festival! What could it be? Ta-dahhh!"
'So it's gonna be an obstacle course'
Midnight then began explaining how the obstacle course works. "As long as you don't leave the course you're free to do whatever your heart desires."
"Now then," Midnight started "Take your places contestants!"
We were lined up at the entrance to the course. '...I won't let you down!'
3......
2......
1...
"Begin!"

A/N: thank you for rea-HA! You really thought I'd leave you with...101 words? No. Back to the story!

I ran through the hustle of people with ease. Suddenly ice formed right under my feet. I jumped knowing exactly where it was coming from. Then as soon as everyone else was stuck I used manifest to get the ice quirk and slid on the ice. 'Todoroki thinks he's slick, huh?'
I looked back to see Aoyama, Yaourozu, Kirishima, and Bakugo flying through the air. 'Not so fast fuckos' I used the ice quirk I was already using to build an ice wall by stomping on the ground. Kinda like Elsa! The rest got trapped behind. I then heard a rumbling noise. 'Robots'. The wall I made earlier had broken. The zero-pointers now towering over us. "It's been fun guys but I gotta blast!" I said before deactivating the ice quirk and choosing a time stopping quirk. I then touched all the robots, deactivated the quirk, and chose a fire quirk making a wall of inferno appear behind me. "I'd like to see them get passed that" I said while deactivating the fire quirk and choosing a speed one instead. "Later skaters" a small smirk appeared on my face as I ran ahead.
"Furukawa in the lead running to get to the next obstacle. We've seen her use multiple quirks. But how..?" "Can you shut your trap for once present mic?" I giggled a bit and stopped once I got to the next obstacle. The others were gaining on me so I had to make a rational decision and quick. They were just ropes so it was an easy decision. Glitch. I quickly activated glitch and got to the other side quickly before deactivating it and running again. 'Damnit Furukawa don't give up now!'
The next and final obstacle. Land mines. "Too easy" I activated the ice quirk through manifest and made an ice path gliding on it. Apparently Todoroki and I had the same idea because I could see him out of the corner of my eyes. Then Bakugo. "You got spunk, dudes! But can you keep that up?" I glitched to the end of the land mine field and watches as a pink explosion filled the air. Suddenly boom Mydoria was flying through the air neck to neck with Balugo and Todoroki. He placed his feet on their backs to balance himself. Then he started getting closer. "Shit!" I said and ran neck to neck with Mydoria. He beat me by a centimetre though. 'Second place, not that bad Furukawa. Not bad at all.'

Soon everyone else passed the finish line and it was time for the next event.
Mydoria in first
Me in second
Todoroki in third
Bakugo in fourth
And so on and so fourth.
"Let's see what we have in store for you next! Will your wildest fantasies come to life? What could it be? The waiting is torture. Prepare yourselves...for this!"
The words "Cavalry Battle" appeared on the screen. Midnight began explaining the rules to the cavalry battle along with the point system. 'Poor Mydoria has 10,000,000  points'  "That's gotta bite." I mumbled to myself.
Once it was announced he sweat dropped.  Poor little broccoli.

We were forming teams only a few minutes later. That means socializing which also means....I can't do it. I sighed and hoped that someone would pick me. And to my surprise Mydoria, Uraraka, and Hatsume wanted me on their team. "Thank the lords" I mumbled and walked off with them as we formed a strategy.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE CAVALRY BATTLE SO I CAN GET THE CHEERLEADER THINGY IN~

After the cavalry battle it was announced my team was going to be in the final round. Mydoria literally wailed and cried so hard I can't even.
While we were standing there in the cheer uniforms Yaourozu made for the girls I covered my chest and butt. I didn't want anyone staring. Once we realized that we were tricked I threw the Pom poms down on the ground and stomped over to Kaminari and Mineta. Thankfully my uniform was too short or right because it was embarrassing enough as it is. "What the hell..is wrong with you?" I asked grabbing them both by the collar and bring omg them level to my face. "You two sickos must not know who you're dealing with..." I looked scary but stayed completely calm as their faces flushed and fear made a way on their faces. I threw Mineta on the floor and brought Kaminari closer pressing my body against his. My hands making their way up his clothed torso to around his neck and down his back. "Y'know Pikachu if you wanted me you could've just asked.." I said our faces almost touching. A smirk made its way on my face as Kaminari turned beet red and I let him go walking away and swaying my hips a bit. "Just give me a call" I walked back to the girls their jaws dropped.

A/n: hello! I'm sorry I didn't have this chapter out sooner I just couldn't find the motivation so this is what you get. Make sure to take care of yourselves!

-Author Chan

Word count: 965