Chapter 6

Y/n's pov

It was the next day. I woke up to my alarm being noisy for no reason. I picked it up and threw it. "Shut up!" I said and got up. Aizawa had already left for U.A. I went to the bathroom and started doing my morning rutine. I took a shower. Washed my face. Styled my (h/l) (h/c) hair (if you don't have hair just forget about that part) and put on my uniform. I then went downstairs, grabbed an apple and the lunch Aizawa set out for me, and went to school. I walked through the door of class 1-a and sat down at my seat in the back. People began whispering about me again and I rolled my eyes. 'These people can't mind their own buisnes can they?' I thought to myself keeping my usual stoic face. The girl with the spiky ponytail took it upon herself to come up to me. I remembered her from yesterday.

Flashback (because I forgot to mention this teehee)-

Aizawa showed the scores. I was in first place and shrugged. I didn't care regardles. He couldn;t send me home. Why should I care? "And I was lying, none of you are going home." Aizawa said in his borring voice. He then smiled creepily again. "That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests" this time his voice had a little more life in it. "I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry, I guess I probably should've said something." everyone looked at ponytail girl dumbfounded. "Actually," I spoke up, "I'll have you know he once expelled a whole class of first year students because he felt they didn't have the potential. So I suggest next time doing your research before opening up your mouth." everyone looked at me awestruck. "Quit staring." I snapped.

End of Flashback-

"Can I help you?" I asked. "My name is Momo Yaourozu." "Okay? Do I look like I care?" "I just figured we got off on the wrong foot yesterday and wanted to formally introduce myself. What's your name?" "Y/n Furukawa." "We noticed your quirk yesterday and we were wondering what it is." I took out a piece of bubble gum and started chewing it before shaking my head. "You'll know when you need to. Now get lost" I said and turned all my attention to the window as she walked off.

I was in English class. It was already boring and annoying but Present Mic's loud voice made it even more unbearable. I hated it. Plus it was early in the morning which made it 10 times worse. "Now, which of these sentences contains a mistake?" Present Mic asked the class. I really wasn't paying attention to the lesson and I also couldn't care less. He then started moving around like a fish out of water "Come on everybody! Look alive! Grammar rules!"

Then it was nearing the afternoon so I went to the cafeteria. I gave my lunch to Aizawa because his dumb self didn't make one for himself. I got my food and sat down alone. I don't like people if you couldn't tell already. I began eating and it was really good. I mean, Lunch Rush was a really good cook.

I sighed as we waited for hero training to start. I was really tired and really didn't want to be here. "I AM HERE. COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!" 'Great. More headache' It was none other than all might. "I can't believe it's really All Might!" "So he is a teacher! This year's gonna be so awesome!" "Hey, look! Is he wearing his silver age costume?" "I'm getting goosebumps. It's so retro" I rolled my eyes. "Welcome, to the most important class at U.A High. Think of is as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good. Let's get into it" he started flexing. Being as extra as always. "Today's lesson will pull no punches!" "Fight training" the Bakugo kid growled. "Real Combat?" the Mydoria kid seemed scared. "But one of the keys of being a hero is...looking good!" a bunch of cases with our hero costumes came out the wall. 'This is going to be fun'

A/N: Hello there reader. You have made it to the end of chapter six. I hope you enjoyed reading. If there's anything you recommend I do please let me know. I want to make your reading experience as good as possible. Thanks for reading

-Author Chan

Word Count: 773