Chapter 7

Y/n's pov

"These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." I can't lie. I was pretty excited. "Get yourselves suited up, and then meet me at training ground beta."

I got up and got my costume before going to the locker room hoping to be the only one there. I wasn't. All of the girls were there I decided to shrug it off and just change in front of the girls hoping they wouldn't notice me. They didn't at first. I proceeded to change out of my uniform and into my hero costume. It wasn't anything flashy. It was simple really. a cropped tank top with an open back and black pants. They were made out of this stretchy shiny leather. The pants were kind of like leggings though. I had ropes like Aizawa's too only those were wrapped around my arms. The leather wasn't very restrictive so I could move around and stuff. I then walked out of the locker room and went to the beta grounds.

Once I got there I just waited. Everyone then stepped out in their hero costumes. Most of the girl's costumes were too tight one a little too revealing (*cough* yaourozu *cough*) I rolled my eyes. Even I wasn't showing that much skin. I mean...with Aizawa, Midnight, and Present Mic helping me design my costume Midnight wanted me to do something sexy Present Mic wanted me to do leather Aizawa wanted something that cover me up in places I should be covered. He also didn't want anything to be hugged too tight. So that's how my costume came to be. "Now shall we get started, you bunch of newbies?"

There was an uneven amount of students so when we picked teams I was the only one left. I didn't care "I don't mind being on a team alone. I'm not very fond of working with people anyway." people looked my way. I guess they didn't notice me before which I'm fine with. "That means one team is going to have to go twice." All Might said very loudly. "Okay. I don't care just don't stick me in a team with these extras." The room exploded. "Extras?!" "How can you call us extras?! You don't even know us!" I rolled my eyes. "That's fine Young Furukawa. Team B will be going twice then. Once as heroes. Then with Furukawa the villains." All Might said. I simply nodded

Time skip-

Stupid Mydoria got himself hurt again so I went to heal him so Recovery Girl didn't have to do much. I took his arm in my hand and activated manifest and chose the "Rapunzal Power"  from earlier. I sung the Healing Incantation from tangled again because it's a healing song and works best with this kind of quirk. I finished the song and healed his arm three quarters of the way "Go see recovery girl" I said and walked away.

Soon it was my turn. I stood outside the building waiting for my que to go in. Being alone and all there was no reason for me to have a headset even though Tosi gave me one anyway. I gathered all the info I needed. Shoji wasn't really something to worry about because the most he can do is restrain me and even then it wouldn't make much of a difference. Todoroki was half hot half cold. I knew that already. I walked into the building activating manifest to help me see the whole building. The quirk I chose was called hack. All I had to do was get into the security system of the building and work my way from there. I saw that Shoji was patrolling while Todoroki guarded the nuclear weapon thing. I deactivated manifest and shut off the power. I then saw Shoji down the hallway. I used glitch to teleport behind Shoji and knocked him out by applying pressure to a place in his arm and neck. I then made my way to the weapon room. Nobody could see anything through the cameras since the lights were off. Once I was in the weapon room I slunk through the shadows and set my hand on the weapon before the lights came on. "Hero team wins" All Might said through the intercom. I then walked out the building and went to join the rest of the students. 

To them I was a mystery. 

To myself I was the girl nobody would bother to look for.

 To the pros who know me personally...I was magnificent. They were confident in me becoming a hero. If not the number one hero, then in the top 10.

Things were finally starting to look up for me.

Time skip to class-

I was sitting there. Not doing anything while the rest of the class was talking among themselves. I kind of felt lonely but then again I was really intimidating so I could understand why nobody would want to talk to me anyway. Mydoria then walked in. "Hey, it's Mydoria! Good to see you back, super!" I heard the red haired boy Kirishima say. 'Awesome' I thought to myself. I then tuned them out.

Time skip again-

I got home that day and went straight to my room. I needed a nap. Using my quirks really took it out of me. I fell asleep. 

I woke up about two or three hours later. I had to compose my plan in how I was going to ask Aizawa to become my adoptive and legal father. I've told Nezu about this and he thinks it's a great idea. I had my idea picked out already. A game of hangman. He's not big on family things or whatever but he'd do it for me.

A/N: Hello reader. You've made it to the end of chapter seven. I hope you enjoyed reading. There isn't really anything to say so thanks for reading ^^

-Author Chan

Word count: 1000