Chapter 10

/n's pov

"You guys! Did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure asked. "Yeah" Ojiro replied. "It was so cool we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet nobody noticed me handing out in the background" "Probably not" "Shoji with the straight forwardness" I chuckled as the three turned to face me. "I like it. "I mean it is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves." I pointed out.

"We're totally big deals." Kaminari said leaning back. "Those news channels love us. We're basically celebrities." "Yeah, it's kinda crazy, right?" Kirishima said. "Get over yourselves. The hero course that pumps out pros was attacked, and that's all they care about." Jiro said. "I like you too Jiro" I said laughing. "The honesty." "Who knows what woulda happened to us if the teachers hadn't showed up." "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! I'M GONNA PEE MYSELF JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!" "Mineta calm dow-" I was cut off by Bakugo yelling "Oh shut up! Grow a pair loser!" I bursted out laughing and the water I was drinking shot out my nose kind of like Violet from the Incredibles. "AHH MY NOSE!" Everyone was staring at me. I guess they thought I was some emotionless badass. "What?" "Nothing" Everyone said immediately. "Did you see All Might fighting the bird guy? That dude was super strong and he still destroyed him!" Sato said making punches in the air. "Yes, his strength is truly a thing of wonder."

"Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats." It was none other than Iida. "Uh, we're all sitting" "Yeah, you're the only one standing." I laughed. "That's it? We're not gonna talk about how he was walking like a robot?" He sat down looking a bit embarrassed. "No idea Mr.Aizawa is still in the hospital recovering from his injuries." the door opened. It was my Dad. "Morning class." he muttered under the bandages. Everyone but me was shocked. "Mr.Aizawa?! What are you doing here?" "Woah, what a pro" "Mr. Aizawa I'm glad you're okay!" "You call that okay?"

"My wellbeing is irrelevant. What's more important is that your fight isn't over yet." He sounded more dead inside than usual. "Our fight?" Bakugo asked confused. "Don't tell me.." Izuku sounded a bit concerned. "Not more bad guys!" Mineta sounded as if he was about to shit himself. "You idiots! He's talking about the sports festival." I said. "Why would you scare us like that?!"

"Let's go kick some ass!" Kaminari pushed Kirishima's face away. "Wait a second." "Is it really such a good idea to hold the sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" Jiro asked. "They could attack once we're all in the same place." Ojiro said. "Apparently, the administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled and our schhol is safer than ever. Plus they're beefing up their security compared to past years. This event is a huge opportunity for all students at U.A. It's not something we could just cancel because of a few villains." Aizawa said and Mineta made a face of utter terror. I couldn't help but laugh out loud. Heads whiped around to face me. "What's so funny Y/n?" I pointed at Mineta. "His face!" I started laughing again. "He looks like he's about to shit himself" "Shut up Y/n" "Uh, I[m sorry but why can't you cancel?" Mineta asked. "It's just a sports festival." "Huh? Mineta, don't you know how important this competition is?" Mydoria asked. "Of course I do! I just don't want to get murdered." Mineta replied to Mydoria. "