Chapter 9

Y/n's pov

I was sitting there shocked. I just watched. The villains said they were going to leave...I didn't believe it. I was staring at Aizawa's unmoving body. Held down by the bird thing. The hand man came over to us and put his hand over Tsu's face. I wanted to help but I couldn't move. I felt numb.  I snapped out of it and moved Tsu out of the way before kicking hand man in his dumb little face. Then Mydoria punched Shigiraki using one for all. A huge gust of wind blew through the USJ. Once the wind cleared I was able to clearly see the bird thing. I quickly pushed Mydoria out of the way. 'I can't let that bird brain hurt anyone else!' I was grabbed by the bird. The hand man was about to disintegrate me .. only me. At least I was able to help my classmates.

Then it happened...All Might was here

All Might rushed over and brought Aizawa to safety. I ran over to him tears streaming down my face. He was unresponsive. "Aizawa? Aizawa! Wake up please! I can't loose you too!" the water works wouldn't stop. I felt weak and vulnerable but I kept on crying. I couldn't hold it back anymore. I picked him up and started carrying him to the entrance after activating manifest and this time, choosing one for all. Rage coursed through my body and tears clouded up my vision as purple sparks surrounded me. I held him over my shoulder, dropped him off at the entrance and went back to fight those villains. 'I can't let them hurt anyone else. I won't let them!' 

I jumped into battle immediately. I was the first student out there using the ropes as capture weapons, I fought as many villains as possible. "I will become the hero he wants me to be. I have to." I saw the bird coming right for Bakugo I immediately activated the speed quirk through manifest and drug Bakugo away. It was so fast nobody could see it. "Kacchan!"  Mydoria was obviously panicking. He turned to see Bakugo "kacchan? Woah, that's awesome, you dodged him!" "Shut up, no I didn't you damn nerd." "Then how'd you get over here?" I waved "Uhm..yoohoo (big summer blowout) you guys are forgetting about a certain someone." I smiled slightly as they stared at me. "Woah! That's so awesome!" "Shut up" I turned to look at All Might. Yeah I saved Bakugo and all but if it wasn't for All Might I would have gotten smushed by that Nomu. 

The fight between the two began. I could tell All Might was going over his limit and so was I judging by the fact I was still fighting the massive migraine I had. I deactivated manifest and found my vision started to get blurry. I was really tired and my head was pounding. "Is the world spinning for you guys too or...is it just me?" I chuckled a bit and the three others stared at me like I was crazy. "Oop. Goin' down." I then fainted.

Time Skip to when you wake up-

I wake up with lights surrounding me and immediately sit up. 'Was this just a dream? Am I really at U.A?'  I had no headache and I saw the oh so familiar recovery room. 'So it isn't a dream?' I wasn't tied to an iv or anything or restrained so I was able to stand. "Oh! You're awake dearie. That's good." "Where's Aizawa?" "He's just resting. He was able to go home so he's waiting for you there." "How long have I been out?" "Only a few days. It's nothing to worry about though, they cancelled classes for a few days because of the villain attack." Recovery Girl explained. "Oh okay. Well if you don't mind I'll be on my way." With that I left and made my way home.

Once I was there I was immediately pulled into a tight hug. "Hey old man! Miss me?" "No of course not" He let go and cleared his throat. "I found something in your room. You want me to adopt you?" I was stunned. "I-I mean... if you want to..." I was kind of nervous. I didn't know he would find out this soon. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen. 

"Of course I'll adopt you." he said. Tears formed in my eyes. "Really?" "Of course." "Thank you" I hugged him tight. Even though he had bandages wrapped around his face I could tell he was smiling. "So what do I call you now? Do I call you dad?" "If that's what makes you happy" "Okay...dad"

A/N: Hello reader. You've made it to the end of chapter nine. I'm sorry this one is out so late. It took a whole day to write. I really didn't feel like writing today. But I wrote anyway just for you guys ^^. Thanks for reading!

-Author chan

word count: 823