Cry Me A River

Tyler's POV
-3:45 A.M.-
BUZZZZZTTT BUZZZZZTT
Tyler was suddenly awoken from his peaceful slumber and dreams of colored hair dye when a phone call came in. He had forgotten to turn off vibrate on his cellphone. Reaching over to grab it, he accidentally knocked his black, thick-rimmed glasses off of his bedside table and onto the floor. Unable to see who was calling, he swiped right to answer.
"Hello, this is Tyler, I presume? Well, it seems that your- ah, friend- Mr. Kuhl has- hmm- taken ill, I suppose." a eerily emotionless voice stated through the speaker, "I must clarify, he is dead, and by my own doing. Now, so you do not get this whole dilemma misunderstood, I personally had nothing against Mr. Kuhl. I was merely doing my job. Quite a nice boutique you have here, too."
Tyler sat on his bed in sheer confusion, his thoughts were muddled from his rude awakening. The stranger's words had not yet registered in his mind. He blinked a few times and answered, "What? Who is this? Is this another prank? I don't want to buy anything. Don't you know what time it is?"
Tyler himself had no idea what the hour was. Straining his eyes to see the clock, he remembered his glasses and reached down to grab them. With his glasses acquired, he peered at the alarm clock on his table.
3:47?!?!?
Tyler quickly check caller ID. It was Korey's wallphone!!!
"Mr. Oakley, are you still there? I apologize profusely for my calling at this hour of night, I probably woke you. Did you catch any of what I said primarily?", the voice muttered, not a drop of sympathy or an apology in his words, "I killed your friend, the one from whose lame-ass phone I am calling you. I wish we could speak longer, but I must go. Mr. Kuhl must have tripped the alarms while I was distracted. A little off my game tonight. My dearest sympathies and a goodnight to you, Mr. Oakley." Meaning anything, but. The stranger hung up.
Tyler sat on his bed in pure shock. Was this true? He was frozen; this had to be a lie, a joke, some dumb prank. Looking down at his palms, a single tear slid over his cheek, down his nose, and onto them. Tyler was horrified.
Another phone call shook him from his paralysis. The caller was unknown.
"Is this Mr. Tyler Oakley, co-owner of the Riviera Boutique on Springfield Avenue?"
Hesitantly and with a shaky voice, Tyler replied, "Yes, wh-who is this?"
"This is Sheriff Murdock of the L.A.P.D. I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to come down to your store and I have some terrible news."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Soooo because it's almost Christmas, I decided to give my present to you! Two chapters in one week! So that was Tyler's POV right after last chapter. It made me almost cry while I was writing it!! I hope you enjoy and I'm sorry to leave you with another cliffhanger...
OR AM I?!?
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
-anonymoose (who needs help) (a lot of help)