Dream Sequences Are Lame We Like Hallucinations

A/N: BECAUSE WEVE REACHED OVER FRICKING 600 VIEWS HERE YA GO and the song of the chapter is A Lack of Color by Death Cab for Cutie (I love them so much, since I was like 7) this song will just add to the feels of the chapter X'D enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tyler's POV 4 days after Korey's Murder
As I looked around the small crowd of black, an abyss in its own sense, I could feel nothing. It had been 4 days since the death of the greatest friend I'll ever have and I couldn't shed another tear. Was it aftershock? Was I so cold and unfeeling that now even standing at my best friend's funeral I could do nothing?
I had written a eulogy two days ago on Tuesday as soon as Korey's mother had called me about the service. Though, somehow, I couldn't bring myself to move my legs and walk up to the pulpit. This would be my final goodbye; all I'd have left after this would be forgotten pictures and lost memories. I slowly and robotically made my way up there and started,
"Korey was my best friend. He was the one person who understood me when the world around me seemed to crumble. He was the one who went along with my looney idea to open a shop. He was the one who stuck by my side through thick and thin. Korey never deserved this, he was the kindest, most thoughtful, and humorous person I've ever met. Never failing to put a smile on anyone's face, he could brighten a day with one crack of a lame knock-knock joke."
A few quiet, tear-filled laughs floated through the crowd as I continued. I stared down at the menacing hole in the ground as I read my final farewell.
"Korey Kuhl was my best friend, my brother, my partner in crime, my right hand man, and the greatest person I'll ever know and I just hope that one day, one day, they'll catch the person who did this and that person will understand that they made the biggest mistake of their life. Because, if you want to know the truth, we lost a true angel. Goodbye Korey, I know my words will never be enough to tell you how much you mean to me, but I love you."
I stepped down with now tear streaked cheeks and made my way to my folding chair next to Korey's sobbing parents and my own crying mother. My vision blurred and it was as if everything faded to black and white. I wanted to scream and curl into a ball and die at the same time.
My mother, Jackie, wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into a tight hug. I squeezed my eyes shut like everything would be okay if I couldn't see what was happening before me. I blinked and saw the bishop giving his blessings and out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw something terrifying. Squinting, I knew what I had seen, Korey in his black suit leaning against the tree. I know I was hallucinating probably from the pain and desperation, but it almost seemed like he was telling me that everything would be alright.
That was the breaking point for me, I suddenly shot out of my seat and sprinted to my car. I slammed the car door as I curled up in the front seat and wailed, tears streamed down my face and I pounded my fists against the steering wheel in agony. This should have never happened, I was supposed to be taking that shift at the boutique, but Korey was nice enough to let me have the night off. This was all my fault. Everything.
After my tantrum, I looked over and they were lowering his casket into that dreadful hole in the ground and I knew in that instance that I would get the monster who did this and I would make them feel the pain I was feeling now.
I would destroy their entire world.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I'm sorry for the feels, but I was almost crying just writing this
That was the big piece of plot where Tyler vows his revenge and yeah, but omfg this chapter tore my heart out, ate it, then spit it at my face ( ;  ; )
Remember to vote and comment if you enjoyed the chapter and answer the QOTD
QOTD: How do you think Tyler and Troye will meet? Will they meet without knowing each other's real intent? Accidentally?
Tell me in the comments! ^^^
Luv ya guys!
-anonymoose (who is just waiting for the rain of feels)