Lifetime Moments

A/N: WE PASSED 500 READS OMFG
GUYS ARE YOU CEREAL???!?!?! A big thank you to all of you reading my story! I never even thought I'd reach 50 reads and now 500?!?! thank you all sooooo much <3
Also, the song of the chapter is Beautiful Day by U2.... continue (≧∇≦)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Troye's POV part 3
So now that the hard part was over, its time to kick back and gloat just a bit; well I only have 25 minutes until cops and feds and all the hoo-ha arrive cause the power turned on the alarm. I grabbed the cliché wall phone and tucked the phonebook under my arm. Leaning back in the comfy spinning chair at the front checkout, I looked up my next target. Sandman said that their client needed them out of the way so they'd be the only boutique on the block or yadda yadda. So, Tyler Oakley, it's time to meet your future killer.
Well, technically it's a phone call and it's not face to face, but let's ignore those insignificant details.
You know what? I almost forgot the dead body bleeding out in the next room; it's easy to forget when you're bored with your occupation. I don't know, I just want a challenge, something different than the assassinations and unions and worrying about the government sending their goons.
Shaking my head to focus on the task ahead, I finally found his life. His name, number, address, business. You can find a lot out about a person from their name. Tyler Oakley, 310-457-6786, 18301 Ophelia Drive.
Hmm, this could be interesting.
After a short chat with Mr. Oakley, acting befuddled and gasping in fright on his side of the conversation and I being the main communicator, I hung up after a warning and a bit of a brag about my killing his partner in crime so to speak.
Peering at the clock on the wall, I realized that I had taken longer than I had originally planned. I dashed into the room where Mr. Kuhl's body lay and grabbed my now sheathed sword and swung it onto my back. The nearest exit being a skylight, I swung my legs up and pushed my body through it, careful to not break the latch. I rolled onto my back and jumped up and glanced around for an ideal escape route as I saw flashing police lights in the distance. Stepping back to give myself room, I sprinted into a running leap, just making it across the gap between the boutique and the brick building next to it. I crossed five more roofs until I was sure that I was out of sight.
I crouched down and inspected the scene from afar, I could picture it now...
The sheriff bursting in and acting like he owned the town and a trail of officers in his wake. Well, you should know old man, you're not alone in L.A.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: okay guys so that was part three of Troye's POV and the next chapter will be back to Tyler! I hope you enjoyed the chapter and if you did, feel free to vote or comment cause I love to know what you all think! Notify me of any mistakes or errors I made in spelling or grammar cause I self edit.
QOTD: Who caught the Easter egg in Tyler's address? (Easter egg is a term for secret item or surprise or clue)
I luv ya guys and I'll be sure to post soon!
-anonymoose (who does not want to go back to school, AT ALL.)