Raibaru vs Ayano

Black Sperm smirked to herself. Being one of the executive members of the Monster Association, he was certainly nothing to scoff at.

Atomic Samurai, ever so arrogant, had made that mistake. While his disciples had managed to defeat Devil Long Hair, they couldn't handle Black Sperm. Well, they were mere A Class heroes. They weren't particularly hardy in the grand scheme of things.

Like a good master, Atomic Samurai had successfully protected his students. At first, he had been cocky, as many of the S Class heroes were. He had sliced Black Sperm into pieces, thinking he'd won.

But Black Sperm wouldn't fall so easily. He had been cut up before, and he'd always pull himself back together. He smirked, seeing Atomic Samurai's face as he reformed.

"I bet you weren't expecting that," he taunted. "Heh, pretty pathetic. I would've had a better fight with Goddess."

Atomic Samurai grimaced. Just as Gyoro-Gyoro had said, he did not like being compared to Goddess.

"You haven't seen all of my moves yet either," Atomic Samurai told the monster. "I've got a few more tricks up my sleeve."

"We'll see about that," Black Sperm drawled, casually waving a hand. Atomic Samurai lunged forward, swinging his sword. Black Sperm split into his multiple clones, racing towards the hero.

"Kamikaze!" Miyuji cried out. Okamaitachi grabbed her shoulder, gently pulling her back.

But it was too late. The clones slammed Atomic Samurai into the wall. The disciples flinched at the sickening crack.

"NO!" Miyuji cried out.

"Ah, Yan-chan! There you are!" Fubuki said, looking up.

Ayano nodded politely as she approached Fubuki and co, Taro behind her as always. Nearly the entire group had brought itself back together, excluding Raibaru, Budo, and Oka.

Raibaru is not there... Ayano thought, narrowing her eyes.

"Oka has gone missing," Fubuki spoke up, dragging Ayano out of her thoughts. "I believe she went chasing after my sister."

That's right, the powerful esper Tornado of Terror, Ayano thought. Of course Oka would be drawn to her.

"What about Raibaru and Budo?" Ayano asked.

"They went chasing after a monster that came after us," Bang explained. "But they should be fine. My students are far from being weak."

Ayano nodded in understanding.

"We'll find Raibaru and Budo, and then we'll reunite," she told Fubuki, grabbing Taro's arm. "You should find Oka."

"Now you're the leader?" Itachi grunted, glaring at Ayano.

"She's been the leader from day 1, Itachi," Fureddo retorted.

Itachi tch-ed. "Yeah, but I don't wanna go looking for that creepy occult girl. I wanna kick some more ass, dofus."

Fureddo rolled his eyes. Some people never changed.

"And once we are all back together..." Ayano smiled. "The Monster Association is finished."

It did not take long to find them.

Raibaru and Budo were wandering through the Monster Association, having successfully defeated the monster they had chased after. Ayano located them using her Yan-vision. As soon as she spotted them, she raced over to them, Taro behind her.

"Whoa!" Budo cried out. "Ayano! Hey!"

Raibaru grinned, wrapping her arms around Ayano's neck. "Yan-chan! I'm glad you're safe."