Unearthing Conclusions

After some Cherry Blossom Viewing, we thought of going to retro park and experience some old days. But it was already late, so we decided not to go.

"Lets keep it for next time." I suggested.

"Yeah. You are right." Asano replied.

"Head back to Jenny's" I commanded.

"Heading back to Jenny's home, expected time of arrival is 45 minutes, auto slow driving mode to enjoy the mood. Any changes?" Said Riko.

"No. That's perfect." I said.

When Asano had thought of having some personal time in car, I was serious, I asked him, "What are we gonna tell them if they ask us about the beach, about us going out secretly and so hurriedly, and about us getting back their accounts?"

Asano went in a deep thought.

"Hmm, we can't tell them about Nakiji, we have to tell them the truth. But a bit we have to hide." Said Asano
.
"Okay, we will just say that-" I was about to speak.

"Yes, you got it right my girl!" He exclaimed grinning proudly at me.

I blushed for a fraction of second.
"We need not expose me being the coding mastery, that was just a false statement made by Nakiji." I said.

"Ofcourse. I am better than you." Asano replied, I could see some surprise, but It was alright.

I asked Riko for 5 cans of beer.

Asano drunk just one and I finished 4 cans.

We both were very tired and slept in the car only, as we had put the settings of a retro car, we got to sleep on each other's head like people used to in earlier times. We were in a deep slumber.

I heard some voice but my body wasn't ready to accept anything. I wasn't able to move. I just opened my eyes, asked my assistant to ring the alarm after 1 hour.

"You have reached your destination, madam!" Shouted my assistant, who had some inflections compared to other assistants. Asano woke up at all this. He looked outside.

"Well we have reached." Said Asano gently.

"I know just sleep now." I said sleepily.

"Lets go up, Anya." He said.

"I am feeling weak, Lemme sleep." I said.

"You are honestly so-" he began
I put a finger on his lips.

Suddenly there was some voice, the car's door had opened, the time had again stopped, it was Nakiji again,
"Here my loved ones, take this, this is for you both." He gifted us something.

"Afterall everything happens for a reason. I am so glad to meet you." He said.

"Thankyou! We also!" We replied smiling and mildly blushing.

He was a Japanese, so I bowed to him, and said, "Hountou ni Arigatõ Gozaimasu, Douzo-" "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu." Completed Asano.(Thankyou very much, it was really nice meeting you.) We both bowed again.

"Kochirakoso" Mr Yamamura replied. (Here also.)

"Now I have to go. Thankyou very much." Said Mr Yamamura.

We waved him goodbye. As soon as the time was back to normal, I fell on the road, but Asano caught me right time. Okay, I had hurt myself somewhere in this trip and my legs had no power to stand for at least 2-3 hours.

"Asano take the responsibility! You have to take the responsibility!!" I shouted.

I was drunk.