The Mystery isn't a Mystery.

"I love you." I was hugged by Asano.

"Oh, its okay take it easy." I replied.

"Are you denying-"

"No, I love you too."

We hugged and then went to the other room in order to discuss things with Yoichi Tachibana.

We were trying our best not to flow in emotions and do something wrong.
So, quietly we both sat together on the sofa.

"What type of glitch is it?" Asked Asano.

"Ah, before that, are you two dating? Last time you guys escaped." He asked looking at me and Asano admiring.

"Ummm... There's nothing-" I began

"We are dating. I love her."

"Oh, you are so caring for a girl for the first time. You liked her since the first day itself, didn't you?" Asked Yoichi.

"Ah yes."

"But it's fine now. We are dating." I shouted.

"Well, can you tell me, what kind of hack or glitch it is? Cuz me and Anya are pros in this!" Demanded Asano.

"Okay ." Replied Yoichi.

"Begin fast!!!" My eyes were full of excitement. Asano grabbed me by my waist and woah, I was sitting on him and he was cuddling with me.

"So, eh, sorry, umm, well, it all began as I was making a program so that we can travel through the 'Zenbu-Tale' in London because the location easily accessible for time travel is Tokyo but if we did it there, somehow, there can be hackers and nowadays, Tokyo is full of hackers. So London was the best place.

But here also it got hacked. The hacking is advanced. I am not able to break the hacking or prevent the virus entering the program. This surely sucks man! Actually it's a hack done in Tokyo!" Shouted Yoichi.

"Ah, brother, do one thing, show us the program." Said Asano who was confused at what Yoichi was saying.

The Coding PC appeared.

We both were looking at the intensity, actually everything was so real, that there was bit even the difference of a cm in any design or structure. The PC was attached to the time machine which was very big, larger than the company flying cars. We both were astonished. I moved a bit and..

"What are you doing, notice where you are sitting!!" Shouted Asano.

"Eh?!" I by mistake- that's so embarassing!

"Forget it!" He hugged me in order to keep me warm as I was cold from the winter and that building was awfully non heated and non air-conditioned.
Yoichi laughed at us meanwhile.

"We have important company work tomorrow!" I reminded.

"The time, my dear, has stopped. If we don't solve the problem within 29 hours, we are never gonna see the bright sunshine again. It will always be dark night and soon nature will destroy and we wont be existing any longer." He said with a sigh.

"Maybe it's a time tra-" began Asano, I put a big piece of dumpling in his mouth and gave him a very dangerous look. He probably understood.

"See, now this is my secret, I have come from 1 month ahead." Said Yoichi.

"Oh my goodness!!!" I replied too much excited and Asano again did the usual to keep me calm.

"You both are the only ones who can solve this." Said Yoichi.

"Ah sokka." (Oh is it?) Replied Asano.

"Lets just run away" whispered Asano.

"Why?" I whispered again.