oneshot kind of NSFW

You can thank CynicalChemist for giving me this god awful idea by sending me a prompt, this would be the first NSFW thing I've wrote in a long ass time (Es don't you dare call me out), but this is Sakura and Daniel, and do not comment saying "tHeY wOuLdN't Do ThIs! ThE hElLs WrOnG wItH yOu!?" Well, your "highness" I'm not apart of the dickhead kingdom, thank you very much. And you don't know how my oc acts, and we don't know how Daniel acts while in a relationship. do NOT say "oh, he'd be loving and overprotective, and he'd be more dominant." Excuse me, what? He's not really overprotective, sure, he'd be loving towards the one he's shipped with, but not overprotective and definitely not dominant. Now, let me show you why I'm writing this- I was wheezing whenever I saw this because I had just woken up lol

 Now, let me show you why I'm writing this- I was wheezing whenever I saw this because I had just woken up lol

You can thank Ashy, this wonderful human- anyways, let's get on with this oneshot! (P.s, this takes place when they've never done that before, so Lilith won't feel awkward in the morning-)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a warm, and gentle night. Sakura and her husband, were asleep safe and soundly in their bed. Sakura, was enjoying the rest she was getting, due to her day being packed, from comforting Gwen from a anxiety attack, helping David with Max, and the list goes on and on. Daniel, her husband, woke up, feeling....odd. he looked at Sakura's sleeping figure, who looked so peaceful and calm, to him even when Sakura was sound asleep she was still beautiful. He bit his lip, rubbing his legs together, he didn't like this feeling at all, it made him feel weaker. He didn't wanna wake Sakura up, due to her rarely actually sleeping. But after about ten minutes he couldn't handle it anymore, shaking Sakura's shoulder a bit, feeling guilty for waking her up. Sakura yawned quietly, and slowly fluttered open her eyes, looking at Daniel. "Do you need something, Danny?...." She asked, tired. He gulps and nods. "W-well, I feel, weird...." he says, earning Sakura to blink a bit and raise her eyebrow. "What kind of weird, hun?..." She asks, a bit worried. "Well, I feel weird down 'there'.." he says pointing at his pants. "A-And I feel all hot, and sweaty, my hearts pounding..." he explained. Sakura sighed and put a hand on his cheek. "Danny, that's called being horny...you'll be fine.." She yawns then tries to go back to sleep. "O-oh." He knew what horny meant, he had just never experienced the feeling of being...ya know. "S-Sakura?..." he asked, looking at his partner. She opened one of her amber eyes, she was a bit too tired to deal with this. "Yes?" She asked him, trying not to fall back to sleep. "C-can we...you know? Do t-that?" He asked, not looking at her directly in the eyes. She didn't have much of a reaction other then blushing, a lot. "Hun, I'm tired....we can some other time, okay?" She said, gently smiling at him. "Please?..." he had started begging. "Not right now..." Sakura responded, cuddling with her pillow. "C'mon, Sakura....please? I promise I'll do whatever you want, just, please!" He was, really...desperate, due to not being used to this, and the feeling to him was unbearable. Sakura groaned and buried her face in her pillow. "Noooo....I'm too tired for that kind of stuff..." She says, trying to fall back to sleep. "Please...Sakura....please..." he kept begging. Sakura gave in, and looked at him. "How about in the morning, we both need our rest..." She said. He sighed in defeat. "Okay....in the morning...." he blinked, and whenever he opened his eyes, Sakura had fallen back to sleep. Without a single care in the world. He tried, to fall asleep. Keyword; TRIED. It felt impossible to sleep when he was like this, after hours, it was morning time and he grew more impatient, he sat on top of her, waiting for her to wake up. After what seemed like decades to Daniel, Sakura finally woke up. And she froze whenever she saw Daniel sitting on her stomach, biting his lip, while his face flushed with red. "N-now?" He asked, he hadn't forgotten about what she said. Sakura gulped, not expecting him to remember, but of course, she said she would so she sighed and smiled at him. "Yeah..."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not writing the actual smut part, I always get extremely uncomfortable whenever I do- so, I kinda enjoyed writing this? And Daniel is a straight up bottom, you cannot tell me otherwise.

Ah yes, and this is how Lilith came into this world. (I'm not sorry.)