Chapter 5

Chapter 5

WEEK PASSED weekly, Zhan dropped his body to the bed and fell asleep quickly because of tiredness. Around five in the afternoon, Zhuocheng stormed inside his room shouting his name.

"Zhan! Wake up!" He shouted

Zhan sat down and glared at Zhuocheng, "What? You're too loud!" He hissed

Zhan froze when he saw Zhuochen crying, "why are you crying?" He asked nervously

Zhuocheng bit his lower lip, "M-Mom. M-Mom is in the operating room right now. Zhan we need money. What should we do now? The doctor said that the cancer cell is spreading already," he cried.

He felt his tears come out to his eyes.

"Mom," he whispered.

He immediately wiped his tears, "G-Go back to the hospital. I'll just follow," he ordered to Zhuocheng.

His brother nodded before leaving.

Fuck. What should I do?

His tears keeps on flowing while he is fixing his bed. After fixing everything in their house, he immediately stormed out to their house but to his surprise, he saw Yibo standing beside his car.

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked

Yibo walked towards him and cupped his face, "Why are you crying?" He asked sounded concern with his eyebrows furrowed.

Zhan sobs, "my mom's life is now in danger. T-The cancer cell is already spreading to her body," he whispered then covered his face to cry.

He heard Yibo cursed, "Stop crying."

"Let me go. I need to find money," he whispered.

Yibo looked at me flatly, "where can you find money, huh?" He asked me

Zhan cried harder.

"I don't know! But I need to try! Maybe I'll call my friend to ask help! I don't k-know!" He shouted nearly losing his mind.

"I need t-to try looking for money. I-If I need to sell my body to different people just to get enough money for my mom's operation, then I'll do it." He said that makes Yibo angry.

Yibo gripped his jaw roughly, "You're mine. It means, you're body is mine. You can't let anyone touch you in any aspect." He said gritting his teeth

"Yibo, what can I do?! You're right! Where can I find money this time?! Fuck! Yibo, that's the only thing I can think! To sell my bo—" he cut him out buy crashing his lips to him.

Yibo pushed his tongue inside his mouth caught his tongue and bit it.

"Hmm..." He whimper in pain

Yibo pulled away, "You're mine. Fucking mine. So don't you dare sell your body with anyone!" He hissed roughly

He sighed in defeat. His knees weaken and dropped on the ground.

What should I do? Yibo won't let me do that thing.

"Come on. Your mom is waiting for you," he said pulling me up.

Thinking what should he do, he didn't notice that they already reached the hospital. If Yibo didn't pulled him out, he'll probably stay inside his car.

While walking inside the hospital, the nurses and the doctors keeps on bowing their head to Yibo.

"Why are they bowing to you?" Zhan asked hoarsely because of crying.

"I owned this hospital." He explained nonchalantly

Zhan stopped walking and froze on his spot. Yibo looked at him, "W-What?" He asked