Chapter 8

Another innocent chapter for
my innocent readers!

HAPPY READING! 💦

Mature Content. Read at your own risk.

Chapter 8

ZHAN GLARED at Zhuocheng before storming out to the hospital room and followed Yibo. He saw Yibo at the smoking area holding his cigarette. He looks so hot when he suck it and exhale it making some circle on it like a trick.

He just stay a few meters away from Yibo and just admire how handsome he is. Wearing his black long sleeves the folded up to his elbow, the first three button of it is open showing his chest. His designers suit resting to his shoulders while his other hand was kept in his pocket.

Yibo can definitely passed like a model.

Zhan stilled when Yibo looked at his direction. Yibo narrowed his eyes on him, "You're too far. Come here," he said signaling him to come closer.

Slowly, he walk towards Yibo and automatically wrapped his arms around his waist. For the last one month, he gets more comfortable around Yibo. He can sometimes scold him, tease him, flirt with him and more but still, most of the time, Yibo is still ruthless as fuck.

Not just in bed, but his daily life is seriously ruthless. He sometimes bring him to his office and damn, that cruel side of him when he's mad to his office workers. You'll soul will seriously leave you.

There's really something in his eyes. Those cold and piercing eyes that can definitely lead you to death. Yes, Wang Yibo is scary.

"What?" Yibo suddenly spoke when he stared at his face for too long.

Zhan pouted, "nothing. I'm just admiring your eyes," he said.

Yibo's eyebrows furrowed, "What's with my eyes?" He asked curiously

He chuckled, "I love your," he whispered, "eyes." He added

He raised an eyebrow on him, "Why do you love my eyes?" He asked tightening his hug on his waist.

Zhan shrugged, "There's something about your eyes aside from being cold and pierce." He said

Zhan whispered a shout when Yibo pulled him up making him wrapped his legs around his waist. Yibo walked towards the dark side of the smoking are and pinned him on the wall.

"Hmm? Yeah?" He asked lowering his head giving him a tickling kisses on his jaw down to his neck.

He groaned in pain and pleasure when Yibo bit his neck before licking it.

"Ahhh...You'll leave a teeth mark again," he moaned.

Zhan froze when Yibo just fucking unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down together with his boxers, "Yibo!" He half shouted and half whispered.

Yibo looked at him with so much lust and desire registered on his face, "What? Fuck, I want you, Zhan." He whispered seducing him.

Zhan just gave in and wrapped his arms around Yibo's neck, giving him a rough kiss that Yibo likes so much. He kissed Yibo senseless, nibbling, bitting, and sucking his lips.

Yibo hold his shaft and move his hand up and down, "Fuck!" He groaned when he feel how warm is Yibo's hand wrap around him.

He kissed Yibo's lips again, invading his mouth, savouring every moment their tongue touches. Zhan catches Yibo's tongue and bit hard until he taste his metallic blood.

"Damn!" Yibo uttered pulling his head away giving him a death glare but Zhan just giggled, "what? I'm just copying your works to me." He proudly said