Chapter 5. Sports festival

Sup guys, someone edited this art for me! He doesn't really want any credit for it but still i'm very thankfull, this is basically what Izuku's hero suit really looks like!

The edit turned out pretty good! And i'm thankfull i can finnaly show everyone how his suit kind of looks like!

a few days had passed, Izuku had completly recovered. Recovery girl had already completely healed his wounds, however Izuku felt sore for a few days, and moving around was a bit hard, but now Izuku had completely healed.

It was a normal schoolday, and Izuku woke up early with Melissa on top of him again as she caught his leg with hers, her arm was still on top of him with her hand on his chest, however instead of her head on his shoulder, her head was on his chest. 'man i wish i had the guts to tell her how i feel about her, but if she doesn't feel the same, everything will become so awkward, and it might destroy our friendship' Izuku thought as he sighed.

Melissa woke up and heard him sigh. "Good morning Izuku, something wrong?" she asked. "nothing is wrong? why do you ask?" he asked. "I heard you sigh, i thought something might have been going on" Melissa said.

"No it's alright" Izuku stated as they then got up to get ready for school. They both grabbed some breakfast and walked to school, Melissa looked at Izuku and everytime she did, she noticed a bit of sadness in Izuku's face, like something was bothering him. "Is really nothing wrong?" she suddenly asked. Izuku looked towards her a bit surprised but then gave a smile. "No nothing is wrong, don't worry" he answered.

Melissa placed her worries about it to the back of her head, she would ask some of his classmates later if they knew anything. They kept on walking untill they each had to go a different way, Izuku got to his class pretty quickly. Most of the students were already there and greeted him as he greeted them back.

"Alright kids back to your seats" Aizawa stated as he got to his desk and everyone went to their seats. "Alright, so i've got an announcement to make" he started. "tomorrow you'll all be participating in the sports festival together with all the other first years" Aizawa stated as most students began to cheer.

"Would you all just shut up and let me finish?" Aizawa hissed as everyone then became quiet. "You'll have to give it your all and go beyond your limits. Many Pro's and Agency's will be watching the sports festival, so this will be the perfect opportunity for you to show everyone what you are capable of" Aizawa added. "that's all about the sports festival, now let's start today's lesson" he stated.

The day passed rather quickly, Izuku was barelly able to concentrate on the lessons as he was mostly thinking of the sports festival, but also about Melissa, he has been thinking about her during classes alot lately, at first, it was more about how she was doing, but now it really was more about her smile and how she is. Izuku really loved her.

"Man i don't know if i'll ever be able to tell her" Izuku said silently to himself. "Say what to who?" Momo suddenly asked from besides him, They were still in the class as Bakugo, Mineta, Todoroki and Kaminari had already left.