Chapter 11. Saving him.

Izuku and Eri woke up early the next day eventhough they had been out late at night talking. Izuku felt relieved afted talking with her. Once they got up Someone knocked on the door before they could walk out. Izuku opened the door and saw Iida infront of him with a smile. Good morning Izuku and Eri aswell!" He stated happily. "We got permission to use the school pool to do some training, aswell as to relax, do you 2 want to come?" Iida asked.

Izuku looked at Eri who actually looked excited so Izuku accepted the offer. Eri had to take the swimsuits frmo Ua as she didn't have one for herself yet. They all got ready and went to the pool, however Izuku hadn't said a word to any of them after he accepted Iida's offer, he however did talk sometimes with Eri who was really excited to go swimming.

"This might be a rude question... but do you know how to swim?" Izuku asked. "You've been with the mercenary's for so long you said, so i don't know if you can swim" Izuku added in before she got offended. "I know the basics and had a little practice, all i need is some more practice now" she stated.

"And you want me to help you?" Izuku asked looking away. "Only if you want to" she said a bit embarresed. "Don't worry, i'll help you" he answered which brought a smile to her face. They changed into their swimming suits as Izuku walked through the door as last, he was a bit uncomfortable as he noticed more scars on his body.

He hadn't really looked at his body, specially not after the fight with All for one and overhaul and such, Izuku had another scar on his left shoulder and on his stomach in the form of a cross, his leg however had a few smaller scars from where the bone spears pierced it.

"How did you get all those scars?" Eri asked bluntly with curiousity. "Well i only noticed the scars on my shoulder, stomach and leg just now, but they are from the fight with All for one, as for the one on my chest and the big one on my back, they are from the place i lived before coming here" Izuku explained.

"they seem like they were painfull" she stated. "trust me they were" Izuku answered still feeling the pain by just thinking about it. "Hey Izuku, are you gonna hang out with us?" Kirishima asked however Izuku didn't respond. "Come on Izuku!" Uraraka shouted with a smile. The others told him to come aswell however he ignored them and Eri looked at him a bit worried.

Izuku decided to use the otherside of the pool as he was going to help eri with her swimming. Eri noticed everyone else looking a bit sad, but also worried, they didn't know why Izuku ignored them, but they also felt like he was holding something in.

Izuku supported Eri as she tried swimming from one side to the other and back. "So why are you ignoring them and not having fun with them?" Eri asked was very close to him as he helped her. "I don't deserve that now" Izuku stated. "It's because of me they almost died, i just don't deserve to have fun with them like this like nothing happend" Izuku stated.

Jiro and Shoji heard this, Shoji used his dupli arms to bring an ear closer to hear what Izuku said. Jiro however managed to hear it because she's the type that can hear almost everything. They both felt bad, they understood what he meant but felt bad that Izuku blamed himself.

After a while of learning to swim, Eri got the hang of it, and the first thing she did after she learned to swim was pushing Izuku underwater. "What was that for?" Izuku asked a bit surprised as she came closer. "You need to lighten up and have some fun to relax" She stated so no one would hear it.

Izuku smiled and lifted her up just to throw her a little bit away from him, she then swim towards him and pushed him under again. After a while they stopped and Eri was hanging on Izuku's back to rest up a bit, swimming made her more tired then she would've expected. Eventually they got out and dried themselfs off and changed into regular clothes, they left class 1A at the pool so they could play some more, however Bakugo and Kirishima got out aswell and started following them without them noticing.