Chapter 1

Somewhere at the bar in DC

"We have to do something before it's too late." That man said to his partner.

"I know. He knows everything about us. Because of him, we can't take risks anymore. He already did enough damage to our people." That second person said.

"So.. what's the plan?" The first person asked.

"It will be not easy. We know he lives alone. We know he keeps his front door unlock. We know where he keeps his weapons. But still, he's capable to take down both of us." That woman says.

"So what! We have to do this. And we have to do this tonight. Once we got him,  we will make him talk. He will pay for what he did." The man said.

"Okay. Then we are going to abduct him. I know it's suicide but we will break into his house and wait for him. Then we will get him. We have to do it carefully and we make sure that we're not leaving any traces behind. It will make things more complicated. Understood?" That woman explained.

"Speaking from experience?" That man trying to make fun of her.

"No. It's my first time. Now let's go, we have to be there before he arrives. C'mon." She leaves with that man and went to their destination at NCIS Special Agent Gibbs's home.

Gibbs was driving and thinking about the case they are working on. He stopped by at the Diner and buy some food for himself and starts heading towards his home. He was tired and decides after having dinner he will get a quick shower and then go back to his bed. He's not planning on working on his boats tonight. He just wants to spend his time reading a book and drinking coffee. He reached his home. He parked his truck and open the front door. He threw the car keys on the table, removed his winter coat and turned on the lights of his living room. And put his gun, badge and cellphone and that paper bag on the tea table.

Suddenly someone hit him from behind and he fell to the floor. He rolled on his back to see who the hell was that person. But he was wearing a ski mask and he was about to kick him but Gibbs blocked the blow by grabbing his foot. He pulled his leg and that guy hit the ground. Gibbs immediately stands up and kicked that bastard few times. He almost reached for his gun when someone grabbed him by the shoulders and turned him around and punched him hard on his face a few times. Gibbs grunt in pain and rubbed his jaw with his hand. He raised his hand to throw the punch at the person who attacked him. But he stops immediately because it was a woman who attacked him.

Gibbs never hits any woman. So he blocked the punch that she was going to throw at him but Gibbs grabbed her hand and twist it behind her back and pushed her back. She fell onto the couch. The man spears Gibbs and Gibbs fell on the hard wooden floor. That man delivered few good punches in Gibbs's stomach. Gibbs double over in pain. He kicked that man in his chest and that man stumbled back and pressed his hand on his chest. Gibbs managed to get on his feet. That woman kicked on Gibbs's back and Gibbs stumbled forward at that man. That man grabbed him by his collar and hauled him and punched Gibbs in his face. That guy blocks the blow that Gibbs throws at him.

That man grabs Gibbs's arms and twists them behind his back. And slammed him against the living room's wall. That guy presses his face on the wall. Gibbs struggled to free himself from that man's grip but that man was well built and strong. That guy roughly turned him around and that woman hit him on his face a few times and then she hit him in his stomach with her knee three times. Gibbs dropped to his knees. And started coughing. That man still holding his hand behind his back. And with his other hand, he grabbed him by his collar and twist his right hand hard.

"Argh...." Gibbs yelled in pain.

"Who are you and what do you want?" He yelled at them.

That woman crouches in front of him and take Gibbs's gun and point it at his face. That guy released his hand and he also came in front of him. And then they both removed their masks.
Gibbs didn't believe his eyes he blinked his eyes to make sure that what he saw was real or it was his hallucinations.