Chapter 12

"It's good to see you, Boss!" He said and entered the house. Gibbs smile and shook his head.

"Not your Boss anymore DiNozzo! C'mon in." Gibbs said and hugged him. And patted his head.

"It's good to see you too, DiNozzo. Good to see you too." Gibbs said with a big smile. Phineas was looking so confused. But he was happy to see Gibbs happy. That kid adores Gibbs.

AT GIBBS HOUSE

"How are you? And Ziva?" Gibbs asked and make some room so Tony can enter inside.

"I'm good and so is our Ninja. She wanted to spend her time with Tali so I came alone as you can see." DiNozzo replied with his charming smile.

"Well, it's good to hear that she's finally reunited with her family. I'm happy for you and Ziva." Gibbs said as he and DiNozzo sat down on the couch.

"So... what kind of trouble this time you get yourself in Gibbs?" DiNozzo asked him as he noticed bruising on Gibbs's face and a bandage on his right hand.

"What makes you think that I got myself into some kind of trouble?" Gibbs said with no expression.

"C'mon Boss I am a highly trained Special agent..."

"WAS.." Gibbs cut his sentence in middle.

"What?" DiNozzo sounds disappointed.

"You are not an agent anymore. You resigned. And I'm okay." Gibbs replied.

"Are you hungry? I'm making some sandwiches for Phineas and myself so if you are hungry I'll make it for you too." Gibbs asked him and started walking toward the kitchen.

"Hey... you don't have to make sandwiches for me or anyone, not in this situation. I'll order some Pizzas for us. You take some rest Boss... I mean Gibbs." Tony get up and stop him. Because Gibbs was not in good condition after all.

"Hey, kid do you like Pizza?" Tony asked Phineas. And he nods with a big smile.

"Great two votes for Pizzas. One and a half votes. You can't vote at the age of nine kiddo. Right, Bos.. Gibbs?" DiNozzo said. Gibbs shook his head and smiles.

"Hey! I'm Ten years old now. And at the age of nine, I helped Jethro Gibbs to solve a case. So this voting doesn't count, right Jethro Gibbs?" Phineas said

"Of course..." Gibbs replied

"Okay, one more competitor," Tony whispered and hide his jealousy behind his big smile.

"That's so sweet... I mean you HELPED GIBBS! The great Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Wait a minute... Gibbs allowed you to call him Jethro! He never allowed me and he allows you! That's a..."

"C'mon, DiNozzo he is just a kid," Gibbs said. He can see jealousy in Tony's eyes.

"Okay, but I have a question for you kid, how did you meet Gibbs?" DiNozzo asked with curiosity.

"I want to know the same thing about how did you and Jethro Gibbs meet?" Phineas asked.

"Well, that's very interesting. I arrested him when I was working as a cop in Baltimore." Dinozzo said with a big smile as he makes himself comfortable on the couch.

Gibbs didn't say anything but he raised his eyebrows in surprise because we all know that wasn't the whole truth. He looked at DiNozzo with the same look and DiNozzo looked back at him and Gibbs gave him a mischievous grin. DiNozzo's smile fades away from his face.

"Doesn't he know about Rule number seven Jethro Gibbs?" Phineas asked Gibbs.

"He does." Gibbs laugh and replied to Phineas's question.