Chapter 11

Gibbs was sleeping and suddenly he started yelling and screaming. He tried to open his eyes but it was like someone had put superglue on his eyelids. He started sweating and he clenched his teeth in anger. He jerked awake and looked around. He was shocked when he realized where he was. He was back in the warehouse.

He tried to wipe his face and realized that he was restrained to the chair with leather cuffs. His wrists are ankles were cuffed by those cuffs. He saw one man was sitting in the corner and staring at him. He stood up and took a bottle of water and opened it. Take a few sips from it. Then he walked toward Gibbs.

"Finally you decide to wake up hun... you lazy ass." He threw the water on Gibbs's face. Gibbs jerked as ice-cold water splashed on his face. He blinks his eyes few times to clear his vision.

"It's not real... I killed you. You are not real. You bastard I killed you...MAX!" Gibbs was shocked he remembers killing Max Richardson in the warehouse.

"What....! YOU KILLED ME! You just regain consciousness Agent Gibbs.  Maybe you got hit harder on your head during that accident. I told my boys that I want you in good condition, so I can take my revenge on you." Max laugh and walk toward the table and shook his head.

"IT'S NOT REAL. I KNOW THAT I KILLED YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS." Gibbs yelled at him. He was very confused.

He can't believe that what he saw was a dream! Max is alive and he still wants his revenge on him. Gibbs started struggling against those cuffs. He got frustrated with the REALITY...

"Argh... get me out of here! You son of a b**** "

Max punched him in his gut a few times and then hit him on his face. Then grab his chin and remind him who's the Boss here.

"You are not in the condition to make any kind of demand Agent Gibbs. I am in charge here. So behave yourself, one more mistake and Agent Sloane will pay the price for it." Max said in a very firm voice. Max can see fear in his eyes when he mentioned Sloane's name.

"JACK! WHERE IS SHE? IF YOU TOUCH HER I AM AWARE I WILL KILL YOU. AND THIS TIME IT WON'T BE A DREAM." Gibbs warned him. Max released his chin and backhanded him very hard.

"Go ahead. Kill me if you are feeling  free.. C'mon what are you waiting for, hun Gibbs?" Max takes two steps back and spread his arms. He was provoking Gibbs.

"What happened! Oops, I forgot you are still bound. Well, you asked me where Agent Sloane is, right? Boys..." And then he gave a nod to his men.

Gibbs saw two men came back and they were not alone. They were dragging Jack's unconscious form. She was badly beaten and injured. They threw her on the floor and one of the guys kicked her.

"NO... Let her go, Max. She didn't do anything to you. It's me you want but please just let her go!" Gibbs was struggling against those cuffs, trying to free himself.

Max walks toward him and hit him on his face with the butt of the gun. And grabbed him by his hair roughly and yanked his head back. And he points his gun at Sloane.

"But someone will have to bear the penalty of your sins, Agent Gibbs." He whispered.

"Then me. She is innocent keep her out of this." Gibbs replied trying not to saw his fear and pain on his face. His face was covered with blood. His lips were split and blood was trickling from the corner of his mouth.

"You cannot decide the rules of this game Gibbs. THIS IS MY GAME. And I will decide who will live and who will die." Max released his hair and punched him in his stomach and face. Gibbs double over in pain and started coughing.