Chapter 2

PRESENT TIME

SOMEWHERE  IN  A DESERT  AREA

Sloane stopped the car and she and Nick get out of the car. Nick looked around and found that building familiar. He looked at Sloane in confusion. It was was already parameters by crime scene tape. Like an old crime scene. From some places, it was torn out and waving in the air.

"Isn't that the same warehouse where.."

"Yes. And there's a reason behind it. Now let's get him out of the car." Sloane cut him off and gave him a quick answer. And start walking toward the back of the car.

They unlock the door and open it. They grab Gibbs and get him out of the trunk of the car. He didn't regain consciousness. Nick hold him up and with help of Sloane, they dragged him into the building.

They put him in the chair removed the blindfold and undo his handcuffs. And started tying his hands behind the chair. But suddenly Gibbs punched Nick on his face and pushed him back. He stood up and tried to get the gun from his holster. But he was stopped as he heard a familiar clicking sound behind his back. He raised his hands and turned around slowly in frustration. He saw Jack was holding a gun at him.

Nick get to his feet and punch him in his gut. Gibbs doubled over in pain and dropped to his knees. Nick grabbed his neck by encircling his arm around his neck. Gibbs started struggling but Jack pointed her gun at him.

"Try that again and there will be a 9mm hole in your head," Sloane warned him in a firm voice.

"Get up..." Nick grabbed his jacket and made him stand.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you doing this? C'mon, Jack! What is wrong with you?" Gibbs asked her again as he put his hands on his head and then Nick grabbed his hands and pulled them behind his back.

But that was a mistake. She came face to face with Gibbs. She punched him in the face very hard. If Nick didn't hold him up when he was lying on the floor.

"Don't you dare to call me JACK again? Now, do as we say." Sloane put the barrel of the gun under his chin and pressed it. Gibbs swallow hard and just give her a simple nod. Gibbs doesn't want to take any risk. Because he's aware of her anger.

She pressed the gun in his chest and told him to sit down on the chair. Nick pushed him toward the chair and started tying him up. They tied his hands together behind the chair. And tied his legs to the chair's legs. During that process, Jack pointed her gun at Gibbs.

"NOW, SOMEONE TELL ME, WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING? YOU JUST KIDNAPPED ME! HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND? huh... Torres." Gibbs started yelling at them.

"Don't speak until you are told," Sloane said.

"Tell me WHY? We are a team. And I'm F****** your team leader. And two of my team members abducted me without any reason." Gibbs sounds very angry. Sloane walks toward him and punches him in the face again.

"THAT'S ENOUGH, JACK. SNAP OUT OF IT." Gibbs yelled at her.

"EXACTLY! THAT'S ENOUGH, GIBBS. NOW SHUT YOUR F****** MOUTH UP OR I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PULL THIS TRIGGER." Sloane warns him.

"Nick, call Ducky and informed him that we got him and ask him if he got any update on McGee and Bishop," Sloane said without breaking eyes contact with Gibbs. Gibbs's eyes were wide open in shock when Jack mentioned Ducky's name.

"WHAT! DUCKY IS INVOLVED TOO. WHAT THE HELL... And what happened to McGee and Bishop? And what aren't you telling..." Gibbs has no idea what is happening with him. Before he completes his sentence Nick hit him in his gut. Gibbs double over in pain.