Surprise

After my last class of the day finished, I made my way to the back parking lot. I tried to get there before Luke, but I failed.

"Hey!" Luke chimed with a smile.

"Hiya! You seem pretty happy." I pointed out.

"Ya? Don't know why... Hey, would you want to come hang out with me?"

"Sure, tomorrow?"

Luke began to blush slightly,"Actually I was thinking today, right now. I can take you home later."

"Ya! I'll text my brother really quick."

Brige: Hey Jake. My friend and I are hanging out after school. You don't have to pick me up.

Jake: The tall, blonde boy?

Brige: Ya, he's going to take me home later.

Jake: Ok. Use protection! 😉

Brige: Shutup!!

"We can go now." I informed Luke. "But where are we going?"

Luke thought for a minute,"It's an adventure. We'll figure out along the way." He hooked his arm around my shoulder. It almost seemed like he was making fun of how short I was to him, but I went along with it anyway.

We made our way to Luke's truck again. I go into the passenger seat as Luke got into the driver's seat. He looked over and winked, kinda evilly, before reversing out of the parking spot. "Ready?" he asked.

"Ya?" I stated but it came out more as a question. The moment I agreed, Luke hit the gas and sped around the now empty parking lot.

I squealed as the old truck ran donuts. "Luke!!" I screamed while laughing. Finally stopping the truck, he looked over at me and chuckled with his eyebrow raised at me. I hadn't realized I curled up into a ball on the seat.

I looked up at Luke. "Did my driving scare you?" He asked with a slight grin on his face.

"No..." I trailed off.

His small grin turned into a bright smile. "It's ok, nothing will happen to you while I'm around."

With that comment, a smile formed on my face and I looked away before he could catch me blushing.

"Hey." He said as he moved his hand under my chin to turn my head back toward him. I looked straight into his eyes as he looked right into mine. "You can trust me Brigitte."

My mind went bank as I stared into the blue that filled his eyes. But the next words that came out of his mouth caught me by surprise...

~Author's Note~
Hi guys! I hope you're liking my story so far. Sorry about this being a short chapter and I'm sorry a outing not updating in a while. If any of you have any guesses as to what Luke is going to say, comment what you think!! I've also started another Luke story called 'Just Saying' if nobody wants to check it out. I am a Luke girl, but I'm thinking about making maybe a Michael story once I get better at writing. Thank you for reading!! 💕