June 19th, 1987

Klaus and his wife Katie just had a beautiful baby girl. "She's beautiful love." Klaus tells her as he kissed her head. Katie looked at him happy to have this little miracle. Klaus gave her some water and she smiled.

"I want to see her." She said. Klaus nodded and went to get their daughter to notice she was gone.

"Where is she?!" He asked the nurse.

"I'm sorry sir, but it's the only way for her to have a life from a monster like you." Katie appeared behind her glaring.

"Where is our baby?"

"Somewhere's far away." Katie shoved the knife through the nurses chest. Klaus looked at his wife and hugged her.

"We will get her back, and hopefully she has found her mate." Katie smiled at that thought and nodded. "Let's tell Elijah and I'll wake our siblings up." Katie nodded as she cried.
~~~
Somewhere in Canada, the kidnapper of baby Mikaelson stopped and laid the baby down near a beautiful house. He heard the leafs rustling around making him leave. Esme Cullen just pulled in when she smelt and unfamiliar scent. She stopped the car and climbed out just to hear crying. "Hello?" Esme called out.

The crying got louder and Esme can identify that this was a baby and went looking for it. When she walked closer towards the crying, she saw a beautiful baby. "Oh my god." Esme quickly picked the baby up. "It's okay I got you." Esme said as she called her husband. "Carlisle, I'm on my way to the hospital."

"Why?"

"There is a baby in our drive way."

"Stay there and I'll do a check up there."

"Okay."
~~~
Esme smiled as she watched the baby sleep. "Esme!" She heard her husband.

"In here." Carlisle walked in and saw the baby. "She's beautiful." Esme replies.

"Looks like she was just born." He claims. "Have you fed her."

"Not yet, I need to go get formula and other things for her, but I need Rosalie to watch her." Esme tells him. "Can we adopt her?"

"Of course." Esme smiled. "What should her name be?"

"Layla Grace Hale." Esme tells him. "She has blonde hair, so she can pull off as Jasper and Rosalie's little sister."

"You go get the stuff that we need and I'll stay here with her."
~~~
The others came back from their hunt to see Carlisle home early. "Why is Carlisle home early?" Rosalie asked. Alice vision clouded over and she saw a little blonde baby in Rosalie's arms than the vision shifted to Emmett and this blonde girl kissing. "Alice?"

"There's a baby here." Alice tells them. Rosalie was the first one in after hearing the word baby. The others followed in and saw the baby. "What's her name?"

"Layla Grace Hale." Carlisle told them. "She was abandoned here."

"Who would do this to an innocent newborn?" Rosalie asked.

Esme walked in and heard everyone talking, but Emmett. "Emmett, are you okay?" At that question, everyone turned and saw Emmett staring. Alice squealed as she put the pieces together.

"She's your mate." Alice says. They all looked at Emmett.

Emmett walked over with a smile. "May I hold her." Rosalie nodded with a smile. Emmett smiled as he held his mate. "I believe you have already stolen my heart, Layla." Everyone smiled as they watched Emmett bond with his new found mate.