| 12 |

Penelope

When morning came, I was still wrapped in Sin's arms.A content smile made its way into my lips as I remembered the events of last night or this morning, technically.True to his word, Sin had been gentle with me, taking it slow and holding me close to him the whole time.

Slowly, I crept out from under his arm and stood from the bed.I felt a dull throbbing between my legs making me wince but I ignored it and limped to the bathroom.I quickly did my business and took a spare toothbrush from the cabinet and brushed my teeth.Sin walked in a few minutes later, as naked as the day he was born.I blushed, turning my face away from him and instead focused my attention on turning the shower on.

He chuckled from behind me."Why are you suddenly so shy?It isn't anything you haven't seen before.In fact, I would say you're well aquatinted with the junior Sin, wouldn't you, my wife?"He teased.

I shivered in delight.Something about the way he said my wife made me just want to jump his bones.Or maybe I was just horny, I don't know.

"It was dark."I defended lamely and hopped in the shower once the water was the right temperature.

Sin finished brushing his teeth and joined me in the shower.It would have been a quick shower had Sin not dropped the soap and insisted I picked it up.

We got out when the shower, the water was ice cold and I was shivering, goosebumps covering my arms and legs."Congratulations.You've successfully managed to make your wife a popsicle."I said through clenched teeth.

It really didn't help that it was November and the cold was coming in.

"Does that mean I get lick you?"He replies huskily.

I rolled my eyes and watched as he pressed a button on a remote.The temperature in the room got warmer until I felt like I was wrapped in a big, warm blanket."You have automated heating in your room?"

"The whole penthouse does."He sat down next to me after handing me one of his shirts to wear.He was clad simply in jeans and and black shirt."I want to ask you something."

I raised an eyebrow, sensing that it was serious."Of course, ask away."

"Move in with me."He must've realized that wasn't a question because he added;"Please?"

"We live together, I don't think it can get anymore 'moved in' than that."I laughed.

"You can move into my room.I will clear out half the closet for your things, we'll share a bed and you can put all your girl stuff on the dresser."He explained."What do you say?"

I thought about it.Him and I were in a good place right now and I had a feeling that it would last.I didn't want to ruin it by refusing to sleep in the same bed as him, especially after last night.So I told I would love to share a room with him.We spent the next couple of hours moving my things cleaning out some space in his room to fit my things.I also continuously teased him about putting my 'girl stuff' on the dresser to which he threatened to bend me over said dresser and teach me a lesson.To say I was blushing at that would be an understatement.

It was when we were going to the kitchen to prepare for dinner when a call came in from Sin's home office.He went to answer it and he stormed into the kitchen ten minutes later."I need to go.Something important came up, don't wait for me."