| 16 |

Penelope

I raised a questioning brow at Grayson, who was typing furiously on his laptop.Killer strolled in and threw himself onto the couch next to me."What's up with him?"

"I don't know, he just said something about being hacked and a virus.He looked pretty angry though."I said.

"Oh."Killer said, uninterested."He'll have it fixed in no time, Grave is a slut for tech."

"I heard that."Grayson grumbled without looking up.

Killer and I smiled knowingly just when Sinclair walked in.

His hard eyes softened when they landed on my form and he held his hand out for me.Ever since I told him about my pregnancy last week, he had been treating me like fine China."My wife."And even now, hearing him say that still made me blush like tomato.

"I still can't believe Sin is the first one to have a kid between all of us."Killer shook his head in disbelief.

"Who did you expect it to be then?You?"I hadn't even noticed Rusty had walked in until he spoke.He still scared me sometimes with how silent he was, like a ninja.A smooth operator is what Grave had called him and the name fit him perfectly.You would never know he was there unless he wanted you to know and I would know this because just last week Sinclair went to a meeting with Roman.I had thought he left me alone in the penthouse until I discovered, almost an hour later that Rusty had been there the entire time.He had laughed at me because he had been watching me freak out about being alone the entire time before revealing his presence.

"No but definitely not Sin, that's for sure."Killer said."Though if I'm being honest, Grave is the one that pops into my mind when I think about it."

Finally Grayson took his eyes off the computer."What makes you think that? I'm not even allowed to legally drink yet."

My head snapped towards him."What?How old are you?"

"Twenty."He smiled

"His birthday is in three months."Sinclair told me.

Rusty ruffled his brother's hair."He's still a kid."

"Aww, it's wittle baby Gwave."Killer pinched his brother's cheeks and spoke to him in a baby voice.

Grave slapped his hands away."Fuck off, Clive."

It wouldn't be Killer if he had actually listened and stopped."Is Gwayson mad?Hm?Is our wee little brother angry?Does he wanna cuddle?"Killer tried to pull Grayson in for a hug but Grayson pushed him away.

Soon they were punching each other but I knew it wasn't serious because if they wanted to hurt each other for real they would have already.I felt sorry whichever girl had to deal with Killer for the rest of her life when he finally decided to settle down.

My husband sighed behind me,"I should probably stop them."

"Nah, I think you should just leave them."Rusty suggested.

I quirked my eyebrow at him."I thought you were supposed to the nice one?"

He shrugged."I would pay money to see Grave kick Killer's ass.As good as Killer is with his knives, Grave is much better with his fists.The obvious winner in this fight is Grave and if Killer hadn't been an annoying prick yesterday then I would've stopped them."