Chapter 30

Eri

It's been two weeks since Eri was freed from Overhaul. Overhaul was now in Jail and was found without arms to which the sand hero explained that three Villains were the cause of it, one being unnamed. News had gotten out that Katsuki had been captured and Eri was now being questioned by a detective inside of her hospital room. The detective was intrigued to learn more about the new face of the league of villains and possible kidnappers of Katsuki Bakugo, winner of the U.A. sports festival.

"So Eri, how are you feeling?" The detective asked.

"I'm okay... It feels nice to be able to wake up in a place that doesn't cause pain

"We're all glad that you're safe Eri. Now, my name is detective Naomasa Tsukauchi. But if it makes it easier for you then you can call me Nao." Eri nodded then turned her body to fully face him.

"Is it okay if I ask you a few questions relating to your situation?"

Eri simply nodded and stared down at her lap.

"Okay, great! So my first question is... How exactly did you manage to escape? From what I've noticed you just appeared in front of an officer without anyone with you. So how did you manage to get out?"

"Well, someone helped me... He said that he was a villain but he didn't seem like it to me... he was very nice and caring... He even helped me remember what it was like to smile again. I miss him..." Eri said as tears started to form in her eyes. "Even though he was so nice he just seemed so sad and misunderstood... I think that he might be misguided... and mad... because no one ever gave him a chance... and I understand... I just wish that I could do something to make him happy again..."

"Do you know his name? "

"No... "

"Did he have any connections to Chisaki?"

"I just know that my father had trusted him because he was quirkless... But... he was the reason that my father was captured. He's with the league of villains but he said that he had a plan to help set me free. He acted more as a hero than a villain..."

As the detective tried to process this new information, the more confused he felt. A villain being a hero was unheard of. Was the villain working undercover? Was he someone that was being misguided like Eri had said or was this all apart of a sinister plan? Either way that couldn't be the same person that attacked Chisaki.

"Did you happen to see a blond boy with red eyes? He was said to have gone missing on the day you were brought to the hospital." Naomasa said.

Eri didn't want to lie to the officer but she knew that she had to for Izuku's sake. She knew that if she ever wanted to see him again then she would have to play dumb to some of his questions. "I don't remember seeing anyone like that. I saw a blond girl though, but I don't know her name either..."

"That's okay! You're doing great. It was probably Toga. Some officers claimed to have seen her. Thank you so much for answering my questions. I think I'm done for now. You should get some rest. From what I've been told the pro hero Eraserhead will be your guardian." Naomasa said with a smile on his face. Eri simply nodded and laid back down and watched the man get up from his seat and walk out of the room. Once the man was gone she sighed then turned onto her side. "I did the best as I could Izuku... I hope you'll be okay..."