- Not A Chapter -

Hello, I am the author of this book, if you would like simply address me as Liz. I apologize for the unannounced hiatus, I usually draw inspiration from my interactions with my classmates and friends to make chapters, however, since quarantine I have been unable to see other people to draw inspiration from.

I am probably going to do a Q&A chapter soon, so if anyone has any questions for the characters comment them and I will do my best to have the characters addressed in the question answer in a way that makes sense.

If any of you have ideas that you think would be interesting to have integrated into the story, have any ships that you would like to be explored, and/or have questions for myself please comment them on this chapter.

I will try my best to write once more in a way that makes sense for the story. Also I would like to address two things in particular.

I apologize for the awkward "love at first sight" scene with Yoon and Karasu, I didn't really know how to build up a romantic relationship between the two. I don't have much, if any, experience in the romance department.

I would also like to apologize for the chapter introducing Kan Tae-Jun to Karasu, I don't really feel confident on that one but I really wanted the two of them to meet. I apologize for that chapter.

I like to think I'm good at writing stories in detail but coming up with plot points that deviate from the plot enough to make it seem like a story rather than a fan fiction (I mean it is but still) while still making it relate to to the storyline as a whole while also keeping track of all the previous plot points and relationships between characters ... it's not really my strong suit, unfortunately.

If you have an idea that you do not feel comfortable commenting just send me a message and we can talk in private about whatever idea you would like to add.

Please note that I will try to add what ideas I can while still staying true to my own story line, however, for the ideas that are not put to use in the main story  I may use for a non-cannon/AU one shot of the story. Again credit will be given to the person(s) of whom gave the idea.

I am also willing to give an attempt at imagines, ie "Imagine Karasu got turned into a male" or "Imagine Kagemi growing up with Zeno, Abi, Shu-Ten, and Gu-en in the palace" or things like that, however I cannot guarantee that they will be any good, but I will try.

Thank you for reading my story, and once again I apologize for the wait. I will try to get another chapter out as soon as I can, thank you for reading this far.