𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20

Baekhyun didn't know what the hell was going on with him. One minute he was simply enjoying the butterflies, dragging the prince to played along with him and the next moment he was being like a total bitch in heat as he take Chanyeol dick, bouncing on top of it like it was the end of the world.

And then he just fell asleep, just like that and woke up in the early hours of the morning to find they both inside of the cottage again. Unfortunately, he wasn't too cultured on his own kind, although he did know a thing or two just from...well, being one.

Strange behaviour like what was happening became a perplexing thing for the young fairy. He knew that he had a high sexual drive, but the way he was feeling was just downright strange.

He did felt strange since they arrived at the cottage, but it was nothing to be worried about. All of a sudden, things just seemed to be getting more strange and more drastic.

He decided the best thing to do was not to worry Chanyeol. The prince was already so good to him that he didn't have the nerve to make him worried.

Chanyeol also kept his curiosity to himself, cause he didn't want to offend Baekhyun with his enquiries. He was just going to focus on his perfect proposal instead, just like he told himself over and over again.

Yes! He gonna propose to the little fairy soon but...

Unfortunately, 'perfect' was not exactly what Chanyeol would use to describe the day.

When Friday came around, everything went wrong. The food he had bought in secret had been spoiled, all the butterflies had left for their next destination, the river was dirtied with waste from the animals, and there was not one servant to be found to help Chanyeol with anything. The worst part of all was when he woke up that morning, he swore he had lost the ring. Thankfully not so long after that, he found it.

The ring was his mother's, given to him by his father for his proposal. It was a beautiful snake ring of pure silver set with diamonds. It was said that the two snakes represented a husband and wife, and were intertwined to show their never ending love.

It became a tradition for the royal families of all types to give snake rings as a symbol of engagement, simply because they were the only ones able to afford such an intricate and rare design.

At first Chanyeol almost turned back. He was too nervous, more nervous than he had ever been in his life. It was an unusual trait for him, which seemed to frustrate him even more.

When he saw Baekhyun sitting out on one of the balcony's, trying to challenge himself with a higher level book than he was used to, Chanyeol knew there was nothing to fear about. He was the most beautiful person Chanyeol had ever seen, the fairy is beautiful on his own, both inside and out.

He was beautiful for the way he thoughts. He was beautiful for that sparkle in his eyes when he talk about something he loved. He was beautiful for his ability to make other people smile even when he's sad. He was beautiful deep down to his soul.

And there's no way Chanyeol was making the wrong choice, and he didn't expect much about Baekhyun's answer, all he had to do was ask. A simple ask was that easy right?

“Baekhyun...” he asked, wondering if the other male had even heard him. And he did, and as he looked up from the book Chanyeol swore he was in heaven. The way the afternoon sunlight framed his face was unlike anything he had ever seen. His eyes seemed truly happy as he smiled at him, silently asking him to continue.

“Can I talk to you?” he asked after finally regaining his breath.

“I don't know, can you?” Baekhyun teased, closing the book. He hadn't gotten far, simply enjoying his time reading some books to improve his reading skills, until the prince called him. The fairy already got the hint about what the prince was up to, yet he cant help himself but feel nervous. Oh how he wished he knew why..