Chapter 1

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I entered my room full of tears in my eyes. I've never been this disappointed to my parents. It looks like they are selling me out. I sat on my bed and hugged my knees. Now I need to call Hwaso to help me pack my things for tomorrow. I will sneak out. I don't want to get married. I BET KING JINHEUNG HAS MANY WIVES. I DON'T WANT TO MARRY AN OLD GUY. Someone knocked on my door. I think it's Hwaso my servant but she is my best friend.

"Princess? it's me Hwaso, may I come in?" Hwaso said.

I quickly opened the door and hugged her. "Hwaso please help me sneak out" i begged to her.

"Your Majesty, the King and Queen already told me about you getting married," she broke the hug and sat on my bed. "I can't do that"

"Please Hwaso-ssi!! I don't want to marry an old King pleasee" i cried and kneeling front of her.

"Your Majesty!" she shouted in whisper "I am your servant, you shouldn't beg me and kneel in front of me".

"I won't get up, please help me"

"Arasseo (Okay)"

"JEONGMAL?! (really)"

"Yes, but how Your Majesty?"

"I've been thinking on how.. help me think"

"Your Majesty isn't this dangerous?" Hwaso asked. She was worried.

"I got this, don't worry you won't get punish i promise" I hugged her.

I will protect the both of us.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We are now packing my things for tomorrow. Im still thinking on how i will sneak out.

"Hwaso" i called her.

"Yes Your Majesty?"

"I think i have a plan"

"What is it Pe ha(your highness)?"

"I think I should go there as Nobody, don't you think?"

Hwasso was confused. "I don't understand, Pe Ha."

"I will go to Silla" i said.

"But i thou---"

"But not as a Princess of Goguryeo, i will tell my parents that they will not send me no guards." i said while getting my sword. "Don't worry, you know that im skilled in sword. I will protect the both of us."

"Your Majesty it's dangerous!" Hwaso said in worried tone.

"We will go there in morning, the sun is still up, don't worry im here" i said to her.

"But the King, I am sure they are expecting you to go there."

"I will send a letter telling them that the princess cancelled the travel date and she will come next month. How about that?" i slyly smiled at her.

"Pe Ha!! that's dangerous! When will you send the message?"

"Tomorrow morning" i said as i placed my sword near my bed. "Don't worry Hwasso-ah, everything will be fine. All you need to do is write what I said."

"Okay Pe Ha"

"Let's start, Dear King Jinheung......"

------------------------------------------------------------

The day has finally come. Im done dressing now. I look myself in a mirror. Am I ready? I am ready. "Your Majesty." I turn to Hwaso and nod. We are going to greet the King and Queen before our departure.