Chapter 5

𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙋𝙊𝙑
I sat on a table near Ahro's house. I caught myself smiling. Wait, why am I smiling? "Cut it Seoi." i whisper to myself.

"Your majesty"

I shouted in surprised. "Hwaso!" i look around and whisper to her "I said stop calling me that, what if someone will hear you?"

"I'm sorry, but i saw you smiling. What happened?~" she teased me. "Nothing happened." i replied.

"The King is so handsome, don't you agree?" she asked me as she sat down beside me. I can't deny that though. "I agree" respond. "If i were you, I will marry him right away" she chuckled. "Disgusting" I commented.

While we're talking I saw Ahro walking towards us together with her friend, I guess. "Hey Yen! This is Sooyeon"

"Annyeonghaseyo (Hello)!" she greeted us with her bright smile. "This is Yen and Hwaso"

"Are you sick, Yen? Why are you wearing a mask?" Sooyeon chukled. I glanced at Hwaso and shook my head. "You should show your beauty" Sooyeon cheerfully said.

"It's not important" i laugh awkwardly.

"Oh by the way, Sooyeon invited the two of you in her wedding!" Ahro said to us. "Wedding? You're getting married?" Hwaso asked.

Sooyeon nodded and smiled widely. "So Yen, no mask is allowed in my wedding day" she chuckles.

"Oh hehehe, so when is your wedding day?" I asked.

"This friday." she said as she eats her rice cake.

"So it's in two days. Have you picked your dress?" Hwaso asked.

"Oh that's why I am here, Ahro told me that Yen has sense of fashion," she raised two dresses. "So, which one?"

I exchange look with Hwaso. "The white with the gold lace" i said. "That's what I thought too! thank you Yen! I'll get going now. See you on Friday!" she wave her hand.

"I forgot to ask about her soon to be husband" Hwaso joked. "It's Banryu" Ahro said.

"Jinjja? (Really?) Banryu seems cold." i said. "Not with Sooyeon" Ahro chuckles. "I'm going to buy some hanbok for the two of you, can you watch Jiro for me?" Ahro added.

"Of course eonni, but isn't too much? You already gave us a place to sleep, giving us food everyday and now you're going to buy us hanbok for the wedding day." I scratch the back of my neck looking down. She hugged me. "We are your family now, treat me like your older sister." She broke the hug and throw her arms at Hwaso's shoulders. Hwaso smiled at her. I guess I found second family in Silla.

𝙅𝙞𝙣𝙝𝙚𝙪𝙣𝙜 𝙋𝙊𝙑
As I'm walking I look around and secretly proud of myself. Being a ruler is not easy, at least I have my friends with me especially Sunwoo. My subjects are my strength. I will do everything just to keep my subjects and Kingdom safe.

While I am lost on my thoughts I bump into someone. "Watch where you're going." A small girl with a mask argued. I tilt my head to get a view of her face. I widened my eyes, it's Yen.

She look up to me while rubbing her head. "Oh Jinheung!", I can see in her eyes that she smiled. She's so cute. What am I thinking?

"Yen" i gave her a little smile.

"I'm sorry for bumping you, I didn't watch where i was going."

"No it's fine, where are you going by the way?" i asked her. "I'm just wandering outside, you?" she responds. "I just go wherever my feet takes me." i answered. She just nodded.