Chapter 30

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Seoi was walking around in the middle of the night to exercise. It's been a week since her baby died and the councilors are now asking where is the baby.

While she was walking she saw a peasant who was dying while carrying her baby.

"Excuse me.. please.. let my baby live." the dying mother begged. Seoi kneeled after her as she looks at the baby. "Please.. take.. him." the last words that the peasants said.

Seoi was going to ignore the baby but she felt like she really need it. She carried the baby and walk to the Palace secretly.

As she entered her room, Hwaso was startled. "Where have you been?" she asked. "That's not important. Look what I found." Seoi showed the baby. Hwaso widen her eyes. "Who's this child?"

"I saw him laying down on the streets. We will take care of him and declare that he's my child." Seoi stated.

....
13 years has passed, the baby grew healthy and young handsome Prince. His name is Prince Yeongsu.

"Your Highness!" the Prince walk to her mother. "Are you done doing your assignments?" the Queen asked. "Of course. I got a perfect score in all the activities." he smiled widely.

"Soon you'll be declare as a King. You want that?"

"I'm too young for that, Your Highness."

"I know. You need more training to rule. Promise me that you'll make me proud, Okay?" Queen Seoi kissed his forehead and left.

....
Back in Silla Chaewon gave birth to a beautiful boy and she named it Prince Yeoweon. She combined her name and Yeowool's name.

"Eomma! Where's samcheon?" Prince Yeoweon asked. "Which samcheons? I mean you have many samcheons." Chaewon chuckled. "Jinheung samcheeoon." he whined.

"I'm here!" Jinheung showed up to the Prince. "I want to see my father, samcheon." he smiled. "Yeowool is really busy today, right Jinheung?" Chaewon asked.

"No it's fine. Your father is really tired he needs your presence." Jinheung exclaimed.

....
As Jinheung watched his friends playing Sunwoo tapped on him. "What are you doing here?" he asked. "Because Yeoweon wants to see his ugly father." Jinheung respond

"Damn, who hurt you?" Sooho asked. Sunwoo rolled his eyes, "How are you?" he asked. "Why are you suddenly worried about me? Okay what do you want?" Jinheung respond.

"Seriously? What do you think am I? A bad friend/cousin? Dumbass."

"Did you just call your King a dumbass?"

"What a nonsense question Jinheung." Yeowool interrupted. "What the hell are you doing here?" Jinheung annoyed. "Why? Am I not allowed?!" Yeowool shouted.

"WHY IS EVERYONE SO DISRESPECTFUL?!" Jinheung shouted.

"WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING I'M SLEEPING!" Banryu shouted across the river.

"Stop shouting." Banryu's daughter Soongyeon scolded and they all shut their mouths. "Samcheons, you guys are already old but still arguing." Jiro chuckled. Jiro is now on his 20's.

"Many girls are admiring him because he looks like his father Sunwoo." Sunwoo bragged.

"Disgusting." Jinheung commented.

Jiro walk to his samcheon Jinheung. "Samcheon, I know it's all a sudden but I miss noona." he smiled bitterly. Jinheung looks at his nephew, "I miss her more."

"Why don't we visit her?" Jiro suggested. "We are ban in their capital, Jiro-ssi." he replied. Jiro just nodded, "Don't worry samcheon. Maybe in afterlife you'll meet her again." he smiled and walk to his little cousins.

"Hey, I'm planning on marrying Hwaso." Sooho starts the conversation. "Wow it took you 13 years to finally propose to her? Idiot." Jinheung said.

"Wow, so brave Sooho. I thought you didn't know the word 'commitment'." Yeowool teased.

"Wait you're not serious right?" Sunwoo asked. "Yah! I'm serious." Sooho glared at us. "Poor Hwaso." Jinheung commented.

"Why are you guys like that?!" he shouted. "Okay fine. When are you going to propose?" Banryu asked. "Actually, I already proposed to her." Sooho scratches his head.

"WHAT?!" they all shouted.

"You didn't tell us?!" Sunwoo asked.

"Wow you did well, i guess." Yeowool said as he fans himself.

"Unbelievable." Jinheung sigh in disbelief.

"What the?" all Banryu can say.

"What about Seoi? Will she leave Seoi?" Sunwoo asked. "Hwaso told me that she'll be leaving Goguryeo to marry me and live with me here in Silla." Sooho answered.

"Will Seoi attend your wedding?" Sunwoo asked. "I think, Hwaso is her best friend she should attend." Banryu added. "I don't know." Sooho sigh.

....
"You're going to marry, Sooho?" Seoi asked as Hwaso bowed to her. "Yes Seoi. I'll be leaving soon to start my own family." she smiled to the cold Queen. "You will leave me?" tears was forming Seoi's eyes.

"But I'll visit you every month. Don't worry." she hugged Seoi. "You know I can't trust no one here inside except you. They are full of hatred towards me." Seoi tighten her grips on Hwaso's hanbok.

"Seoi, learn to forgive so that you'll be free." Hwaso raised her chin. "We've been through everything, Hwaso. I may sound selfish but please don't leave me." she begged.

"I will not leave now, Seoi-ssi."

"But soon.."

Hwaso kissed her forehead, "Will you attend on my wedding?" Seoi looks at her. "I will if you'll held your marriage here in Goguryeo. You're from Goguryeo after all."

"Oh right. Sooho is from Silla. What to do?" Hwaso was worried. Seoi chuckled, "You know there's in the law that you'll be married twice if your partner is from other Kingdom."

"Oh really? I didn't know that." Hwaso nodded, "But will you go to Silla?" she asked. "Of course.." Hwaso smiled widely. "Not." her smiled dropped.

"Arasseo. I understand. I'll get Prince Yeongsu." Hwaso said as she left the throne room.

....
As Jinheung was sitting on the throne Prince Yeoweon bowed at him. "Prince Yeoweon greets you, Your Highness."

"Yes?"

"Your Highness, our teacher said that we'll meet other Princes from different places. Can I come?" the Prince asked.

"Of course."

"But my father said no..." he looks down.

"I'll talk to him. Don't worry. He deserves a smack."

"Thank you samcheeon~" Yeoweon hugged Jinheung and left.

Jinheung was roaming around to find the boys, "Where are they?" he muttered.

"Aish!" he cursed on his breathe after realizing that they are in "MY ROOM!"

....
"Yah, I think Jinheung is looking for us." Sooho said while caressing Jinheung's silk robe. "Don't worry. He wouldn't know." Sunwoo chuckled.

"Now you all gonna die cause I knew."

"fuck it." Banryu cursed. "Jinheung..." Sunwoo throw his arms on Jinheung's shoulders. "Get the hell out of my room and we'll talk." They all obeyed Jinheung's order.

....
"There's a meet up of all the Princes and Princesses tomorrow?" Seoi asked her son.

"Yes, eomonni. Can I go?"

"Of course." She replied as she placed back the tea. "I'll help you mother." Prince Yeongsu pour some tea in her cup.

"I don't have a longer time to spend with you.".

The Prince was surprised by the Queen's statement. "Mother, don't say that." as he wiped her tears. "You're still young but really mature. It's the time for you to know the truth."

Prince Yeongsu frown his eyebrows.

------------------------------------------------
A/N: chapter 30 is out! i hope you enjoyed reading this chapter. thank you for reading❤️