Chapter 24

3𝙧𝙙 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙋𝙊𝙑
Princess Seoi arrived in the Goguryeo but the gates were close. "Open the gate!" she shouted. "We don't allow anyone to enter the capital. "You have to for I am the Princess of Goguryeo!"

The guards open the gates and bowed at Seoi. "Who are you to close the gates?" she asked without looking at the guards. "The Crown Prince ordered us to, Your Majesty."

"Where is he?" she asked her guard. "Inside the Palace. With the Queen regent." she ride off to the Palace.

When she enter the Palace she saw her mother kneeling in front of the Crown Prince who is sitting on the throne.

"Eommoni!" she ran to her mother and help her to get up. "Why are you sitting on my throne?" she glared at him. "Look what did you do?" he pointed his face. "Pay for it."

"Why? We have a fair fight, Prince Chang."

"War."

She raise her left eyebrow. "Prepare the soldiers!"

The Crown Prince smirks and stands up. "Goodluck Princess." he then left the room.

"Eommoni, how's this thing started?!" i shouted at her. She kneeled in front of me, "I'm.. sorry."

"Sorry?! That's all?! Because of your poor decisions look at our Kingdom!" she glared at her mother. "If I will win this war, I will sit on the throne." She left the throne room and change her hanbok into an armor.

She let out a deep sigh, "I can do this." Her wounds are not yet that healed but she still pursue to do this for her Kingdom.

When she got outside the Crown Prince Chang was getting ready and got his soldiers on his back. "Ready!" she shouted, "Aim!"

"SHOOT!"

She ran and swing her sword on the opponent. She was doing her best to endure the pain while fighting. "Your Majesty" Seoi turn around and saw a soldier aiming at her. She duck and stab the opponent.

"Take the left! Take the right! I'll go straight to the Crown Prince!" she shouted and they obeyed her orders.

Seoi ran to the Crown Prince who was facing at the back. She attack the Prince but he manage to dodge it. "Clever." he smirks. She glared at him and attack him with her sword non-stop.

They crossed their swords and Prince Chang pushed Seoi. Seoi tried to get her sword but Prince Chang kick her sword away from her. She glared at him with full of wounds and blood aroung his body.

"Any last word, Princess?"

Seoi was getting weak and felt her heart beat is getting slower. "Die."

The Crown Prince raised his sword and ready to stab the dying Princess. He was about to stab the Princess but he felt sting feeling behind him.

Jinheung shoot him an arrow with his Hwarangs and soldiers behind him.

Seoi smiled a little bit, "Jinheung." and she collapse.

"You --" Prince Chang was about to say something but Sunwoo sliced his back. "Didn't see that coming?" Prince Chang fell on the ground and their crew admit defeat.

"Seoi.." Jinheung mutter and ran to the girl lying on the ground. He lift Seoi and ran inside the Palace.

"Your Majesty!" Hwaso shouted she prepared the things and Jinheung lay her on her bed. "You need to go outside, Your Highness." Hwaso said as the royal doctor entered the room.

Jinheung doesn't want to leave, "We will cut her clothes so.. you really can't--"

"He'll understand" Sunwoo grabbed him outside.