[00]

Misa Okiteru was a simple male, he'd like to say so. He was an average student. He joined his school's volleyball club. He was pretty athletic for his age. In classes, he often sat behind a young girl.
He's never looked at the girl, besides for the back of her head. He didn't even know her name. All he knew was that she had (h/c) hair that reached (h/l), and that she had flawless (s/t) skin.

Okiteru had a twin brother named Akihiko, who was a class ahead of him and also played volleyball with him. Okiteru was often in his brother's shadow, but he didn't mind. It allowed him to surprise many others.

At last, almost at the middle of year, the teacher assigned a project that had to do with partners. With Okiteru's luck, he got partnered with the mysterious girl in front of him.

Desks were moved so the partners could sit next to each other. Both male and female were sitting next to each other.

Okiteru has never heard her voice until now. It was soft, and reminded him of someone else's voice. He just didn't know who.

"I'm Kichi Hana," she spoke. She wasn't looking at the male, but at her hands that were tangled with themselves in her lap.
Kichi Hana, Okiteru repeated in his head before introducing himself. From what he could see, which wasn't much, he could tell that Kichi was beautiful. Her eyelashes were long, and looked natural. From the angle he was looking at, her lips seemed plump. She had a soft coat of blush on her nose and cheeks.

When she looked up, the two immediately made eye contact. Her eyes were (e/c) but he didn't get to see them for long.

A second after her head tilted up and he looked into her eyes, images flashed in his head of the same girl. But it wasn't the same girl.
She had the same hair, same voice, same eyes, same everything but it wasn't the girl he just met.
Images flashed by as noise rang in his ears to match the images. The scenes seem realistic, not seeming like he was imagining all of what was going on.

"Osamu!" The girl called. Her hair blew behind her, as there was an electronic fan next to her. She had flour on her noise and smudged on her forehead. In a split second, she had thrown the flour in her hands at him.
-
"I am babey," she pouted. Her cheeks puffed out, her lips curving downwards. "Not (Y/N). Babey. B-a-b-e-y."
-
"I love you!"

That was the last thing Okiteru heard, the last thing he saw was the girl giving a male a kiss, before he blacked out.

- - -

Kichi Hana wasn't usually a shy person. She was just nervous about everything. When the teacher announced the partners, she found her partner was the male behind her.

They didn't know each other, making things very awkward. At first, neither of them spoke. Finally she sighed, introducing herself. She wasn't looking at the male, at first, but at her lap. In her lap were her hands, that were lacing together, twisting in weird ways.

  "I'm Misa Okiteru," his voice was deep, but not too deep. When she finally looked up, she got to see him for a split second.

  His hair was dark, a mix between brown and black, whereas his eyes were a beautiful grey shade. He was hot and she couldn't deny it.

  She couldn't look at him for that long, as when she looked into his eyes, he was looking at hers. Images and voices filled her head.

  "(Y/N)!" There was the boy. Misa Okiteru. Except his hair was dyed a grey-silver color that seemed to almost match his eyes. "Let's play volleyball!"
-
  "SURPRISE CUDDLE!" The look-alike jumped on a girl who was laying in bed. He wrapped his arms around her, pressing his chest to her back. His head nuzzled itself into the space between her jawline and shoulder, right into her neck. "Isn't this better than just laying in bed without me?"
-
"I love you!"

The last noise was paired with an image of the two kissing. Looking closer, Hana noticed that the girl was her, but also wasn't her. In the memories, she would think they were memories, the girl was named (Y/N).

Hana felt her eyes roll back, the image of the two kissing was the last thing she saw.

- - -
Credit to misokichan