[Epilogue]

"The murderer is still here," her voice cut through the thickness of the air.
  "Miya-San, this is a crime scene filled with officers and detectives. Why would the murderer come back?" One of her partners asked.
  Her eyes glanced up from the body, "I'm calling it a day. Let's go home."

- - -

  She had raided his closet, once again. She wore one of his hoodies as she walked through the nearest parks. A pair of athletic shorts that ended mid-thigh and his hoodie. She was glad to get out of her stuffy suit she had to wear for work.

  A pair of hands have covered her eyes, "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at work?" She turned, there stood her husband. His hair still dyed a grey color, still in its undercut style. He looked like he didn't age a bit.
  "Left early," she wrapped her arms around him before planting a kiss on his lips.

- -

  "I'm Kichi Hana, you know..the girl who sits in front of you?"
- -
"Cute? You think I'm cute?" A male smiled. "You're cute too."
- -
  "I love you."

  She pulled back, staring at her husband. A smile eased on her face as he said,

  "I found you, didn't I?"

  She jumped off the bench, wrapping her arms around him. Tears flew down her face, soaking his shirt. "I love you."
  "I love you too." He held her in his arms and he didn't let go.

- - -

Years Later

  "Atsumu, tell your brother to shut up."
  "You do it, you married him."

  "I'm right here," Osamu huffed. He sat at the table as his brother and wife hustled around the kitchen. "You don't have to be rude."
"Of course we do, it's our jobs to." Atsumu stuck his tongue out. "By the way, there are two high schoolers I want you guys to meet."
"Hm?" (Y/N) wiped her hands.

Atsumu had taken them back to where it all started, Inarizaki High. He led them through the school, back to the familiar gym.

"This is Kichi Hana and Misa Okiteru." Atsumu held his hands out, showing the two students. "Second years, volleyball players."
(Y/N) and Osamu looked at each other, both with a grin on their faces.

Atsumu had left, leaving the four alone.

"So..you guys tried the foolproof plan too?" (Y/N) asked. "How'd it go?"

"It all started when I got paired with the boy who sat behind me in class..."

The End