[09]

Akihiko quickly found that Hana wasn't bad at volleyball when he went to watch the girls game. The new player made her way up the brackets and became a starter.

  "Well, Miss-All-Star, didn't know you could hit a ball like that." He said when she approached him, the rest of the team was behind her.
  Hana blinked, "What did you call me?" Atsumu used to call me that.
  "Uh, I don't know. It just popped into my head." The boy admitted. "So, pancakes?"

  That's how they ended up at the Misa household eating pancakes.

  "So, 'Teru has given up on Yana-Chan." Akihiko pointed his fork at her. "Now to just make him jealous."
  "And how do we do that?" Hana asked.
  Akihiko gave the same grin Atsumu once did, "We get you all pretty up."

  "Shoving me in a dress isn't going to work." Hana lifted the (f/c) fabric up slightly. "Anything else?"
  "We show him how fun you are."
  "Why didn't we go with that plan before?"

- - -

  Okiteru felt like life was much easier as Miya Osamu. Right now, his life sucked. The girl he liked was with his brother. The girl who was apparently his soulmate.
  How he had messed up.

  "'Teru." Akihiko called from the kitchen, "Hana and I are going hiking, want to come?"
  "Where?"
  This time, a feminine voice replied, "That one that leads to the flower field."

- -

  "You may now kiss the bri!-"
  Miya Osamu did not give him the chance to finish the sentence. He wrapped his arms around his love, dipping her while capturing her lips with his own.
- -
  "Aren't the flowers pretty?" Now Miya (Y/N) asked. Her head laid on her lover's chest as they swayed to the music.
  "I see something much prettier." Osamu grumbled. He planted another kiss onto her forehead, then spinning her. "But they are pretty."
- -
  "Let's dance in the rain." (Y/N) suggested. Light sprinkles of water droplets filled the air. "Please?"
  Osamu took her hand and led her outside of the tent. The guests watched as the two lovers danced as they were coated in the somewhat warm droplets.
- -
  "I love you."
  "I love you too."

  Okiteru shook his head slightly, snapping out of the memories, "Uhm, sure." He got up, noticing the couple was standing at the doorway waiting for him. He put his shoes on and followed them.

  The hike wasn't a long one, but it felt like forever when he walked behind Akihiko and Hana. Okiteru has walked this trail millions of times, as Okiteru and Osamu, and yet they felt so much shorter. Maybe it was because he was with (Y/N)/Hana.

  "It's raining." Okiteru said the obvious. "We should turn back."
  "There's a shed up ahead, just a few feet off the trail. We can rest in there until the rain ends." He noticed that her hand was laced with his brother's, leading him off the trail. Okiteru sighed, following them once again.

  The shed was small, made of wood. It had a few holes in it as well. The three sat inside, noticing that it was much colder inside than it was outside.
  "I'll try to find some dry wood," Hana got up, dusting the pair of sweats she wore. "I'll make a fire."
  "I'll help." Both Okiteru and Akihiko said at the same time. The brothers looked at each other.
  Hana shook her head, "No. As much as I would love the help, you two know don't know if it's dry enough for a fire. Stay here."

  "How's Yana-Chan?" Akihiko asked when the door to the shed shut. He sat with his knees to his chest.
  Okiteru shrugged.
  "Not into her?"
  He shrugged again.
  Akihiko let out a chuckle, "Well, there are other fish in the sea." His breath showed in a small foggy matter. "But what happened with Yana-Chan? She was totally your type."
  "How so?" Okiteru cocked his head to the side.
  Akihiko pulled the hood of his hoodie onto his head, "Clingy, but knew when to back off. Smart, athletic.." He wasn't naming Yana's traits, he was naming Hana/(Y/N)'s. He kept listing things until Okiteru told him to shut up. Akihiko grinned when he saw the look on his brother's face.

  "How are you and Hana?" Okiteru asked.
  Akihiko shrugged, "Not really my type, but we'll see how it goes. She's fun."
  "Why are you dating her?" His voice a bit more aggressive.
  "Well, 'Teru," Akihiko looked at his brother, "when you have something called feelings, you shoot your shot."
  Okiteru sighed, "Why do you like her?"
  "Like I said, fun. She gives me this feel of deja vu." Akihiko let out another laugh, "Plus, she's pretty cute."
  "Yeah," Okiteru muttered. He couldn't deny it.

  "You know, if you like her, you should probably let her know."

  Okiteru sat up, about to say something when the door opened. Hana came in with an arm-full of twigs. "Did I interrupt?" She set the wood down, looking at both males.
  "Nope," Akihiko popped the 'p' and sat closer to her. "How exactly are you starting the fire?"
  "Hana carries a lighter with her," Okiteru let the information slip out of his lips.
  Akihiko nodded, "Prepared for anything?"
  "Hopefully."

  A minute later a small fire was running. The three sat around it, listening to the patter of the rain as they tried to keep warm.

  "Hey, Osamu," Hana's voice was soft.
  Okiteru looked straight at her. She sat against the wooden wall, Akihiko laid asleep against her shoulder. "Yeah?"
  She smiled at him, "I just want to say thanks."
  "For what?"
  "Everything."

  Okiteru moved all of a sudden. He found that his lips were on hers once again. The sparks, the butterflies, he felt them all. Three seconds later, he pulled apart to clapping.

  Akihiko was awake, clapping slowly.