[05]

"Okiteru-Kun!" The squeals from all his fangirls blared through the gym. His brother had the same amount of people calling his name as well.

  "Shut up, we're trying to warm up." Akihiko turned to the stands, giving a half-glare to the screaming girls.
  Okiteru rolled his eyes, grabbing a ball from the ground.

  The match was rather short in the Misa Twins's minds. They won in straight sets against a school that wasn't put together. They had barely managed to even score a point.

  "Are your arms broader than before?" Akihiko asked, blinking his eyes two times in confusion. "I swear you weren't this big yesterday."
  "It's called working out, try it out sometime." Okiteru/Osamu teased. His head perked slightly when he saw a familiar shade of (h/c) bob through the crowds of watchers trying to leave.

  "I didn't know you were coming," he spoke. "What's with the look?"
  "You do realize the whole school section was dressed like this, right?" Hana/(Y/N) sighed. "It's the beginning of spirit week."
  "I hate spirit week."

  The students of Inarizaki wore clean white shirts with black-camp bottoms. Some wore face paint and had glitter sprinkled in their hair.

  "Nice touch," Okiteru/Osamu smirked at the two lines on her left cheek that made up the number eleven.
  "I got to cheer on my friend, right?" She winked.
  Akihiko coughed, "Sorry to interrupt my dear couple, but I want to go home."

  "Couple?"
  "He means he thinks we're dating."
  "We're not dating."

  "That's what they all say," Akihiko rolled his eyes. "Come on, 'Teru. We're going home." He grabbed his brother's wrist and dragged him away before he could say good bye.

- - -

  "I am not dressing in that." Okiteru/Osamu glared at the outfit laid in front of him. The theme of the day was Safari. "I'm going to look like I came from Jumanji."
  Akihiko came out wearing a similar outfit, "We look awesome, well I do since I'm the only one wearing the outfit. These hats are cool."

  Hana/(Y/N) pouted, "Come on! Don't be a party pooper."
  Sighing, Osamu/Okiteru grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom to change.

- - -

  "You look so cute!" (Y/N)/Hana exclaimed. The theme was throwback. She had managed to get the twins to dress in clothes that matched one of their baby pictures.
  She wore a jean overall-dress with a baby pink shirt under it. Her hair was tied in two loose braids and she had a pink bucket hat on.

  "I hate this." Osamu/Okiteru came out wearing a pair of black jeans and a white hoodie with his name on the back. The outfit wasn't bad, it was the fact that he had to twin with his brother.

- - -

  Akihiko had forced him to dress up instead of (Y/N)/Hana on the third day.

  "I look like you."
  "We're identical twins, idiot."

- - -

The final day was the best day for Okiteru/Osamu. The school day had ended and coach had canceled practice. He laid on his bed, scrolling through his phone.

He was scrolling through his Instagram feed when he noticed something in his inbox. Clicking on it, he saw someone had followed him.